Around the League 2020-21 part 2 *Insert funny thread title here* edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I think Hall ends up as an Islander. The cap just works too well.
The avs need a d-man. I could see them swooping in on ekholm.

Their defense is pretty stout as it is, adding him could very well put them over the top.

I’d like to see him in Winnipeg. Think they could give the Leafs a real run if they matchup in the postseason if they can add another solid piece to their backend.

Reactions: crassbonanza

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
No thanks on Stralman. Love the player, but he's on the downside, and doesn't really do anything at this point that Strand couldn't.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Blues have definitely been blowing it, but they're not moving at the same time. lol

Blues have 17 games left with the 3 teams above them. They're gonna have some problems with them and this is where the Kings can catch them. Of course, the Kings need to stop playing like asses against the teams the should beat. They need a split vs Vegas next week to start.

Reactions: andys

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Their defense is pretty stout as it is, adding him could very well put them over the top.

I’d like to see him in Winnipeg. Think they could give the Leafs a real run if they matchup in the postseason if they can add another solid piece to their backend.

Yeah, that Winnipeg defence is definitely a glaring weakness. Ekholm would immediately fix that, otherwise they have some good solid pieces. Ehlers has really turned a corner this year.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
And Martin Jones gives up 5 goals in his next start. Stupid Kings couldn’t even score 3 in 2 games! :mad:

Although, the Yotes didn't have McDermid in the line up assisting on 4 goals.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

sutter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad