Around the League 2020-21 part 2 *Insert funny thread title here* edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Rumor is Buffalo wants 4 1sts for Eichel. I'd happily send the Kings next 4 1sts for him but I'm sure they want Byfield and or Turcotte.

Dayum I use to be on the wagon for trading for Eichel but shoot, 4 1st wow. I wanna see how he recovers from his injury before I do anything.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
I wonder if they let guys develop for 1 more year before making any big moves? Carter & Brown will be off the books in 2022, meaning they have to do something, because only Mikey Anderson will be due a significant raise.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Here's something we've seen before: a Darryl Sutter team struggling to score. Flames lose their third straight and have scored two goals in the last three games.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Kings are in the same boat really. I don't think Sutter's allowed to coach two teams at the same time.

The Kings actually have scored more goals and are 18th in scoring. Flames are 23rd offensively, and they have committed over $46M in their forwards, whereas the Kings have $32M tied to their forwards. The Flames were pegged to be a playoff team, but they’re on the outside looking in. Not sure how the Kings are in the same boat as Calgary.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
The Kings actually have scored more goals and are 18th in scoring. Flames are 23rd offensively, and they have committed over $46M in their forwards, whereas the Kings have $32M tied to their forwards. The Flames were pegged to be a playoff team, but they’re on the outside looking in. Not sure how the Kings are in the same boat as Calgary.
From an improved PP. Drop the PP and the Kings are where they usually are, bottom of the rungs on offense. But where were the Flames before hiring Sutter? Top half on offense? And Kings management said they were gunning for the playoffs so someone over there thinks the Kings can do it. We seem to be a bit more amp'd about winning games and points.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Feel for sabres fans.

The scary thing is the sabres may still have a part to play in the playoff race. The top 3 is pretty close. Imagine being one of those teams and then losing to buffalo while seeing a rival go undefeated against those same sabres.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
LMAO at the Flyers holy SH*T!!! Zibanejad would lead the league in scoring if he played the Flyers every night. Absolute hilarious.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
LMAO at the Flyers holy SH*T!!! Zibanejad would lead the league in scoring if he played the Flyers every night. Absolute hilarious.

He has 12 pts (2 hattricks) in 2 consecutive games vs Flyers ,which ties an NHL record.

I keep waiting for the axes to start to fall.

FLetcher was asked yesterday at a press conference about trades, he said he was doing a lot of calls but not getting many. Small wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad