tny760

Mar 12, 2017
bfU2ry1.gif

:laugh:

Reactions: Schrute farms

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Ghost just got waived by Philly. Wonder if Blake looks at him. Signed for 2 more years at $4.5 mil per

That caught me off guard. Most likely they have a big trade in place and need to move him and his CAP out.
He should get claimed.
He's a good d that Haks almost ruined and AV hates. With the right coach and parner, he'll shine. He's a good skater, great PP QB. And reasonable CAP.

He was pretty vocal last week after the Rangers loss, made some comments that hinted lack of leadership and AV. I always lked Ghost, hope some team is smart enough to give him a chance.

Last edited:

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Ghost just got waived by Philly. Wonder if Blake looks at him. Signed for 2 more years at $4.5 mil per

The talent is there. He put up over 60 points in 2017/18 and just started to regress after that. Reasonable deal and he turns 28 in a few weeks. Wouldn’t mind if LA claimed him.

Think he could really use a change of scenery to get him going again.

Reactions: verbalkint47

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
That caught me off guard. Most likely they have a big trade in place and need to move him and his CAP out.
He should get claimed.
He's a good d that Haks almost ruined and AV hates. With the right coach and parner, he'll shine. He's a good skater, great PP QB. And reasonable CAP.

He was pretty vocal last week after the Rangers loss, made some comments that hinted lack of leadership and AV. I always lked Ghost, hope some team is smart enough to give him a chance.

Hopefully he clears than LA can deal Maata for Ghost

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
If this is to clear cap for the flyers to add someone I think it will be Ellis.

Nashville playing itself back into a playoff spot (and Chicago predictably coming back to Earth after playing Detroit six times in its first 24 games). Unless Nashville is that spooked by the expansion draft and having to protect 4D, I'd be a little surprised if they were dealing Ellis/Ekholm.

Interesting timing with Ekblad going down with a season ending injury, maybe just seeing Florida would take the bait? Gostisbehere's contract was frontloaded, so his remaining money is a bit more manageable (3.25 mil per season vs. 4.5 mil cap hit). Although Florida seemingly has been trying to clear out some Tallon era signings (Connolly/Stralman) so they might not have the cash either.

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
I'd like to see the Kings make a claim. Youngish LH PMD with real salary lower than cap hit.
I just don't know why the Flyers would put him on waivers if he there was any kind of market for him.
And guys with his salary almost never get claimed, so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->