Around the League 2020-21 part 2 *Insert funny thread title here* edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
I agree with everything all of you posted. It just confused me when I read that post.

tumblr_pulpltscwT1toamj8o1_400.gif

Reactions: KINGS17

bland

Jul 1, 2004
So the Pens pretty much have to move Malkin out for futures this summer, right? That team is close to tipping off the edge into a long spiral. Rutherford spent the dog food money to help Sid.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
If any Kings player made the play Draisaitl just made, we'd be stringing him up by his ankles. Gave away the puck in the slot to Connor as he was skating towards the goalie... just terrible.

if any king was coming off and MVP year I think I would give him a pass.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Why would Matthews want to play for either us or the Sharks? Unless he gets sick of the Toronto media I can't see any big name free agent would ever want to come to California in his prime
when his contract is up he could be the missing piece for us...not sure about the Sharks.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
You guys remember when the Rangers had the fastest rebuild in history that is now over

that team should be able to score more though. Very odd.

I was pissed when the draft lotto meant LA missed out on Kakko and Dach. Would anyone deal Turcotte for Kakko? I think I still would, but it is getting closer.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
NHL postponed another Stars game due to power outages. That's 4 this week. Between losing games for COVID to start the year and this, they'll be really compressed to fit those games in.

Sunday's Flyers Bruins outdoor game at Tahoe has been moved up to 11 am PT,(2 EST) to avoid sunglare.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
NHL postponed another Stars game due to power outages. That's 4 this week. Between losing games for COVID to start the year and this, they'll be really compressed to fit those games in.

Sunday's Flyers Bruins outdoor game at Tahoe has been moved up to 11 am PT,(2 EST) to avoid sunglare.

Imagine the glare form the sun bouncing off those ugly Vegas gold helmets. Jeebus.

Edit: Oops, B's/Flyers was moved, my bad, clearly I cannot read...still, those Vegas helmets..fug.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad