Knights have won 7 in a row while Marty has been a 'revelation'

Vegas has won 7 in a row

Ya, still weird....

USATSI_14073019-1024x723.jpg
2 goals 6 points +6

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I'm sure he feels good playing in a meaningful game for the first time in forever, and being on a team that can maybe even win a meaningful game. He even missed that 1 playoff win in 2016. So you really do have to go back to Jazz Hands for him to have played in, and succeeded in, a big game. I'm sure he's got a huge boost to his step.

Like Toffoli though. and whoever else has been able to leave this situation, we intimately know their weaknesses on the ice. We know what Martinez will be over the longer term, but maybe he's got 2 great months in him. But yeah, get out, and it's a different world. We'd see a different Doughty if he was in Toronto(he'd still whine though), we'd see a Brown that would still engage in the game(like last night), we might even see a more than going through the usual motions Kopitar.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Just stumbled across some more off ice news about one of the Sharks. Not sure if it's ok to discuss. A bank is suing him.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Ottawa beats Vancouver. It will be funny if Vancouver misses the playoffs. It's so tight once you get past Vegas.

More importantly, how about Bobby Ryan with the hatty on his first game in Ottawa since returning from his 3-month absence as he dealt with his battle against alcohol abuse. Good for him, all the best, Bobby. :handclap:

Mendes: Senators' Bobby Ryan delivers powerful performance in return to Ottawa - TSN.ca

Sportsnet post game interview:

Bobby Ryan ‘a little choked up’ after seeing support from Senators fans - Sportsnet.ca

Last edited:

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Watching Detroit play is like watching a team that has no pride at all. They aren't even trying.

I was able to catch most of the games when they played Boston recently, twice in the span of less than a week, one being on national TV in the US and I thought their effort on both occasions was pretty darn solid.

Last night, however was a shit show from what I saw. I think it was 6 or 7 to one after 40 minutes. They seem to get up for the better clubs..and Montreal :naughty:, the rest they seem to not give a darn.

Reactions: AzKing

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Reactions: crassbonanza

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
This is going to hurt for years. It sucks that players can do that and it happened to the Hawks with Kevin Hayes....maybe it’s karma. We wouldn’t have Peterson if he signed with Buffalo...
We did it with Muzzin too, although Pittsburgh got cold feet in signing him when he injured his back.

Reactions: BringTheReign

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Didn't you hear? The Kings draft terribly.

Also, damn all those Kings picks going off and being good somewhere else!
haha Yeah. I am sympathetic to the desire to have a prospect turn into a big goal scorer or point producer though. It's something the Kings have been starved of for a very long time, but it was like that with goalies too and then we finally got Quick.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
There are two players in this photo with a very noteworthy accomplishment. One is obvious. Can you name the other and his claim to fame?

5vGkep6fZYr8pPiskXLB1d1f-vBK1elYCFTomhp-rTu5Ef9yfggouOL9skg4Cr7SFJDKH_s5t4AICsl7u6iOrTstcUhNwdjhBdccCNzqcqRNExVdAWZXVXWaZSjH1Mw

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
C'mon ducks please hang on and win tonight. It's a twofer game, stay ahead of us and screw the pens.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Good, The Barclays Centre was terrible for hockey..

It appears that the New York Islanders will be speeding up their move out of Brooklyn.

According to Newsday, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo will make a special announcement on Saturday that the team will play its postseason games this spring and all of their home games next season at Nassau Coliseum.

Report: New York Islanders moving to Nassau for playoffs, next season - TSN.ca

That's gotta be the worst arena to play in or watch a game expecially if it's made only for Basketball. Brutal. If I was the owners I'd wanna move out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad