GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v23: Milan Lucic Appreciation Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Just cancel the rest of the playoffs and fold the NHL in protest. The US is going to end up in a civil war soon enough.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Watching Tampa and Boston shows just how far away the Oilers are as a team. These are legit cup contenders.

Edmonton isn't
With saying that, I still think regardless what people think we are fine offensively. Get us a decent goalie and a couple decent defense man and we instantly become contenders. I know lots disagree with me and that’s fine, but this team with even an average defense and a goalie that can steal us a game here and there, we would be super dangerous

Reactions: EchoesoftheEighties

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
?
Seems like I missed something.

The Milwaukee Bucks kicked off the players' strike by refusing to play their playoff game against the Orlando Magic Wednesday afternoon, becoming the first team to take such significant measures. Players for the Houston Rockets, Oklahoma City Thunder, Los Angeles Lakers, and Portland Trail Blazers all followed suit shortly thereafter.

Because a Black guy was shot by officers in Kenosha Sunday or something. Just 'Murica being 'Murica.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The Milwaukee Bucks kicked off the players' strike by refusing to play their playoff game against the Orlando Magic Wednesday afternoon, becoming the first team to take such significant measures. Players for the Houston Rockets, Oklahoma City Thunder, Los Angeles Lakers, and Portland Trail Blazers all followed suit shortly thereafter.

Because a Black guy was shot by officers in Kenosha Sunday or something.

So the NHL should cancel their playoff restart because of this? I'm having trouble connecting the dots. Its like strange world seeing all the comments on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad