GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v23: Milan Lucic Appreciation Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
So the NHL should cancel their playoff restart because of this? I'm having trouble connecting the dots. Its like strange world seeing all the comments on this.
Completely agreed man. I also don’t see what the NBA cancelling today’s games will solve

please nobody respond to this. I don’t want to get political. Just my opinion. But yes I agree completely, NHL cancelling tonight’s games wouldn’t make any sense. I don’t want to argue with anyone. It is what it is.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
So the NHL should cancel their playoff restart because of this? I'm having trouble connecting the dots. Its like strange world seeing all the comments on this.

Yeah, because the NBA decides to postpone, everyone else has to follow their lead? Yeah, it's shitty what happened but clearly people need Entertainment now more than ever. I mean, the Bubbles are in Canada, we're not shooting everyone here.

Reactions: tardigrade81

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, because the NBA decides to postpone, everyone else has to follow their lead? Yeah, it's shitty what happened but clearly people need Entertainment now more than ever. I mean, the Bubbles are in Canada, we're not shooting everyone here.
The Bucks were doing it cause the major unrest is in their state. Their opponent didnt accept their forfeit, other teams did it in solidarity. I think the same was happening in Baseball. Props to the Bucks and the other NBA teams but I kind of agree. The NHL has nothing to do with that state so any NHL games stopping would be symbolic at best.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Francouz gettin a little loose in the crease there on that goal. That goal is on him me thinks. Where would this series be if Colorado didn't lose their starter?

Dallas definitely looking like the better team to start this game. They're just letting Colorado work hard and come at them and then counterpunching. Their defence and checking is too much for Colorado so far to start this game.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I’d rather have Dallas win this series because I think Vancouver would steamroll Francouz.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
There is just so much going on right now it's sensory overload. Not hockey related but,

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
First time anybody saw him in the series. I thought the Witness protection program might have been involved..

jk around. really honest though, haven't seen the guy do a thing in the series prior to scoring tonight.
Yeah tbh he’s been invisible this series maybe that goal gets him going.

Reactions: Drivesaitl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad