GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Do any of you guys/gals watch the games on SN NOW on computer? You can watch two games at once is what I like. Free from your cable subscriber.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
We meet again.

EvXK2f1.png

Dumb as a f***ing rock. Typical Calgarian.

Reactions: yukoner88

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Perhaps I am not expressing myself properly. I agree with this.

My problem isn't the playoff format, its with the gameplay. Hockey wasn't meant to be a game decided by pinball bounces. It was meant to be decided by stick handling, speed, shooting, passing etc.

I know, but to a certain extent, hockey has always been decided by pinball bounces.

It's just kinda how it works. :dunno:

I.E. Steve Smith in 1986.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
He's like that kid in school who tries to fit in with the rest of the crowd
Can't really stand most of these commentators on SN. Chris Cuthbert is great. I don't mind Burke. He adds something. Elliot is not bad. The rest: Cassie, Louie, Andrew, Craig Simpson, Kelly are either biased or useless. NBC : Doc Emerick and Anson Carter are great, rest are useless.

Reactions: FanofBadHockeyTeam

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Can't really stand most of these commentators on SN. Chris Cuthbert is great. I don't mind Burke. He adds something. Elliot is not bad. The rest: Cassie, Louie, Andrew, Craig Simpson, Kelly are either biased or useless. NBC : Doc Emerick and Anson Carter are great, rest are useless.

Agree totally with all of these. Burkie is actually my favorite on the panel. Elliot would be ok if he lost the pube bush. I feel like he's a freak show at the moment and I struggle to listen to anything that he says.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad