GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v20

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Brian Burke is priceless especially when Cassie started talking about that Hedman hook. If looks could kill.

Also why does it seem Cassie has a delay everytime they go to her? She seems to have an 8 second delay or something. Are they worried she's going to just be naked or something?

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
I like both the Bluejackets and Lightning, so it was tough knowing one of those two was going to lose. Just brutal to have to play that long and not come away with a win. Those epic overtimes are amazing though. Such a huge part of playoff hockey!

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Watching a bunch of OT periods with no goals is 1000 times better than 1 period of any hockey game Dallas plays. They are literally the worst team to watch and if everyone played like Dallas i would not be a fan of hockey.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
@Cloned @Oilhawks

I'm in the dimension where we are trying to figure out what's gonna happen first. if the TBL vs CBJ game is gonna end or if Millbury is gonna string together coherent sentences. This battle is titanic as still no winner has been had yet.

Oh yeah and the Klef for Hedman trade was gonna happen but then Klef broke his wrist opening a bottle of gatorade. Sorry boys

Last edited:

North

Jun 25, 2009
Brian Burke is priceless especially when Cassie started talking about that Hedman hook. If looks could kill.

Also why does it seem Cassie has a delay everytime they go to her? She seems to have an 8 second delay or something. Are they worried she's going to just be naked or something?

They’re giving people time to change the channel.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
There was an article in the Athletic today disparaging Rogers analysts. They said to drop everyone but Friedman Burke and >gag< Hrudey. Said the rest were no better than regional analysts. Couldn’t stand Bieksa.

NBC intermission analysts are 10x better. Jones Carter Sharpe not so much Olcyk but I can live with him. Sharp for me is the gold standard.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Don't like how they gave the play-in winners a new seed number for the broadcasts. I wanted to see #1 vs #12 on the score clocks.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Hehe, if Mrazek had control of the puck with his glove over it...then why wasn't the play called dead before his glove was hacked to free the puck?

Need to add another review of goalie puck control stoppage I guess.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hehe, if Mrazek had control of the puck with his glove over it...then why wasn't the play called dead before his glove was hacked to free the puck?

NHL proving once again it is a complete bush league operation. The guy that runs the situation room needs to be fired. What a f***ing joke.

LOL Boston

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Sounds like Steven Walkom made the call. The guy was a shit ref and he’s the guy making the final call in the Situation Room. It figures, Parros was a knucklehead talentless goon who is now making a mockery of DOPS.

Good thing we have all these high priced lawyers running the NHL. They always find a way to defend their incompetence.

Reactions: TB12

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Rutherford making due on his words about changes. All three assistant coaches (Gonchar, Rechi and Martin) won't be back with the Penguins. They weren't fired per se, they just didn't get their contracts renewed.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Rutherford making due on his words about changes. All three assistant coaches (Gonchar, Rechi and Martin) won't be back with the Penguins. They weren't fired per se, they just didn't get their contracts renewed.
Wonder if Sullivan is on the hot seat or not

Reactions: McFuhryous

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Matthews: Leafs' failure to advance for 4th straight year is 'embarrassing'

At least Matthews spoke his mind publicly. Our players checked out of their rooms and GTFOd. Sorry to have inconvenienced you for a few weeks.

Not a good look but remember this is the same organization who cancelled their fan viewing of the season ending presser moments before it was to go live so the Minister of Propaganda got his exclusive an hour later and forgot they had another press conference a couple weeks before that leaving fans hanging on waiting for an hour.

This team is the Kevin Lowe of PR and Communications.

Reactions: McFuhryous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad