Around the League - 2019/20 Season Edition #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Circus

May 27, 2010
YVR
Hello Toronto! didn't know where to put this, I'm looking at flying into Toronto for a few nights Dec 3-6 from Vancouver. Wheres the best place to find cheap tickets for the Avs game? any super great spots to hit up around the Arena pre game? favourite bars, restaurants and spots dt? thanks in advance

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Hello Toronto! didn't know where to put this, I'm looking at flying into Toronto for a few nights Dec 3-6 from Vancouver. Wheres the best place to find cheap tickets for the Avs game? any super great spots to hit up around the Arena pre game? favourite bars, restaurants and spots dt? thanks in advance
The only cheap tickets you'll find is from scaplers a few minutes before or after puck drop.

SBA is right beside realsports bar which is pretty cool to check out if you've never been.

Reactions: Paradise Circus

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Watching the EDM OT, Draisaitl might be the worst skating star player I have ever seen... Especially evident 3 on 3

weems

Jul 3, 2008
I cant believe what I just saw.

McDavid and Draisatl played the final two minutes of reg.

They started the OT and played 1:10. Whistle went and instead of changing lines, Tippet took a timeout so he could throw them back out and they played like 4 minutes of the OT or something crazy.

They will forsure get rundown doing this over 82 games but a part of me is jealous when our stars havent even come close to getting leaned on like that.

I wonder how many points Matthews or Marner could put up if they never came off the ice.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Watching the EDM OT, Draisaitl might be the worst skating star player I have ever seen... Especially evident 3 on 3
He's actually really good... He just played 4 mins of OT and was gassed AF.
Mainly why he just took a slapper in the shootout too lol

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Tampa vs Buffalo always great games to watch 1-1 and lots of hits.

Well at least the Sabres lost again in regulation. Yeah it sucks that the Bolts have finally caught up to us in points but that's something we all knew was going to happen anyhow. We just do not need the Sabres, Habs or Panthers (now even the Sens) winning until we are comfortably ahead of them. Well Buffalo is 3-9-2 in their last 14, there goes their hot start (again). But we have to take advantage of this and beat the Wings and both B2B against the Sabres to get in that playoff spot which we are only 3 points under (for 2nd) and the Panthers play the Capitals tomorrow.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Well at least the Sabres lost again in regulation. Yeah it sucks that the Bolts have finally caught up to us in points but that's something we all knew was going to happen anyhow. We just do not need the Sabres, Habs or Panthers (now even the Sens) winning until we are comfortably ahead of them. Well Buffalo is 3-9-2 in their last 14, there goes their hot start (again). But we have to take advantage of this and beat the Wings and both B2B against the Sabres to get in that playoff spot which we are only 3 points under (for 2nd) and the Panthers play the Capitals tomorrow.

It could well be that the last game of the year will get teams into the final playoff spot again. Should be a fun end to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad