Around the League - 2019/20 Season Edition #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone else sort of want Montreal to sneak in the playoffs. I don't want to have to experience a shred of will they win the lottery blah blah blah

It will make me puke if they win it

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Bergevin needs to go. Julien might lose his job just so Bergevin stays. All though it wouldn't be bad, Montreal making bad decisions is pretty good.

mammothCacti

Feb 19, 2018
f***ing Pastrnak dude. Guy is on pace for 64 goals now. That would be the highest total since Ovechkin's highest scoring season ever in 07-08.

This guy is on another level and I hate it cause he just plays the game good lol.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
****ing Pastrnak dude. Guy is on pace for 64 goals now. That would be the highest total since Ovechkin's highest scoring season ever in 07-08.

This guy is on another level and I hate it cause he just plays the game good lol.
He's shooting almost at 20%, and the amount of PP time he gets is crazy. Awesome player though.

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
Poor habs hehe. How long will this retool last. Bergevin needs to tell the fans they're going to rebuild. Fans will still attend if they see there is some hope.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Habs are Leafs in 13-14, maybe a little better. How you look at this division and think you can compete without elite talent is beyond me. Move Price and Webber, retain as much as you need to, and sell the rest. This was the perfect season to go for a french Canadian star....

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017

Lou is an absolute disaster

Just wait until that Islander team gets old all at once together. The whole roster is prettt much 30 already. Barzal will be stuck in the middle of it all too.

their young players are being mismanaged too. Dobson has only played in 15 of the Islanders 42 games this year averaging 13 minutes a night yet they didn't loan him to the junior team and won't return him to junior hockey.

Young players need to play games not be healthy scratched 2/3rds of the year. Especially potential blue-chip prospects.

Reactions: stickty111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad