I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
YyNfnBW.gif

thats an insane goal

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
The San Jose home opener has been decent until that anthem singer. My goodness she almost made Fergie's rendition look good!

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Not to stolk the "McDavid to Toronto" nonsense, but one really has to wonder how much longer hes willing to waste of his career being a bottom 10 team in Edmonton until he asks for a trade.

At least Ovie in Washington had multiple runs as a contender until he finally won a cup......

Last edited:

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone see the only Islanders' goal? Deflected off the skates of three Washington players and the goalie!

I'd be ashamed to count it.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Not to stolk the "McDavid to Toronto" nonsense, but one really has to wonder how much longer hes willing to waste of his career being a bottom 10 team in Edmonton until he asks for a trade.

At least Ovie in Washington had multiple runs as a contender until he finally won a cup......

Speaking of the Oilers. Peep their "Around the League" thread. Yikes is all I can say.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Rent-free living. Two full pages poking jokes at a player who is...*checks notes*....good at scoring?

I'd be really upset too when your team is so trash that wingers from any AHL team would be better than your NHL wingers...we have three players that will have more points than the Oilers will as a team. If the Oilers get 82 points it will be a miracle.

Also from the Islanders' board last night.

Barzal's line got absolutely caved in last night...29% possession. But he's definitely better than Tavares according to the genius Marvel character that trolls these boards.

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I'd be really upset too when your team is so trash that wingers from any AHL team would be better than your NHL wingers...we have three players that will have more points than the Oilers will as a team. If the Oilers get 82 points it will be a miracle.

The way Edmonton has ruined some.of McDavids prime years is one of.thr most awful stories in pro hockey for the last few years. I have zero sympathy for that team.

I'd rather see McDavid in Arizona or Forida than watch him spend another year there

Reactions: Mitchy

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
The way Edmonton has ruined some.of McDavids prime years is one of.thr most awful stories in pro hockey for the last few years. I have zero sympathy for that team.

I'd rather see McDavid in Arizona or Forida than watch him spend another year there

The good thing for McDavid is that he can pad his stats in Edmonton. He can just play hockey without having to worry about results because he knows his team sucks so there is no chance of making the playoffs. Go out there and have fun.

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands

Just check Eklund's Pacific division prediction lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad