Around The League 2019-20 part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I liked Anderson as a reclamation project but didn't think he had that sort of value. Might also be a sign of how tough things are financially around the league. Anderson's next deal will probably be cheaper than what Domi will be aiming for? Anderson at ~3 mil is more palatable than Domi at ~5?

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
I liked Anderson as a reclamation project but didn't think he had that sort of value. Might also be a sign of how tough things are financially around the league. Anderson's next deal will probably be cheaper than what Domi will be aiming for? Anderson at ~3 mil is more palatable than Domi at ~5?

Domi was looking for 6M$ and was the 4th option down the middle in Mtl because he didn’t want to play on the wing. The Habs also needed a RW’er with size.

Great "hockey deal" by the Habs.

Tretyak 20

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
f2ba3790bfb35f7a4babaab02d931ab2d9bc3544.gifv
...after Fitz tells him Corey's staying and he must start all the games next year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Bergevin is bad. They had to *add* a third to trade Domi for a guy who had 1 goal and 3 assists in 26 games.

The first time I read that trade I thought the third was going the other way...YIKES.

Bergevin is the new Chiarelli, the guy you call when you need a pigeon to take your shitty trade offers.

Reactions: Darkauron

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Exactly the number that was predicted. Funny some posters here thought he would get $5 mil per.

On the open market to come to the Devils? Most likely would've taken 5 million. Still would've been worth it but time to shift to other options.

I wouldn't mind grabbing Martinez from Vegas at the right price. His versatility in playing left and right sides would be a great fit next year. They seem to want a second which the Devils don't have though. Our third + a forward prospect could be a solid deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad