Status
Not open for further replies.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Oh man,

Dougie Hamilton with 5 goals and 10 points in 9 games

Hanifin with 2 goals and 2 points in 11.

Calgary ending up on the wrong end of these trades.
Lindholm has 7 in 11 and had 76 in 81 last season and Dougie is a UFA after next season. If Carolina keeps him then it’ll be a win for them but if he leaves then Calgary has the other two signed long term so they’d have more to show for it

Reactions: mdj12784

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Lindholm has 7 in 11 and had 76 in 81 last season and Dougie is a UFA after next season. If Carolina keeps him then it’ll be a win for them but if he leaves then Calgary has the other two signed long term so they’d have more to show for it
I knew a fwd went over with Hanifin in that deal, didn't know it was Lindholm. That does even it out considerably.

Hanifin looks like the throw in on that deal.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The oft unable-to-play, Nolan Patrick, still has not played a single game this season, this time it's "migraine disorder" keeping him out of the lineup.

The Devils dodged such a bullet in 2017, it could not have been fired but from a howitzer.

th

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Tarasenko out at least 5 months with a shoulder injury.

We can add the Blues as a Taylor Hall target

First thing that came to mind when I saw the tweet. They have their first round pick but I don't know much about their prospects.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

First thing that came to mind when I saw the tweet. They have their first round pick but I don't know much about their prospects.

How does this affect their salary cap? Tarasenko is still listed on Cap Friendly and they only have about $160K under the cap.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
How does this affect their salary cap? Tarasenko is still listed on Cap Friendly and they only have about $160K under the cap.

If he is out at least 5 months he can go on long term injury and his salary (except for the 160k basically) can be replaced.

he could be conceivably out until the rest of the regular season and then come back for the playoffs where there is no cap considerations.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
If he is out at least 5 months he can go on long term injury and his salary (except for the 160k basically) can be replaced.

he could be conceivably out until the rest of the regular season and then come back for the playoffs where there is no cap considerations.

Thanks. From what St. Louis put out, the regular season is just about done for him. Ray, get on the horn immediately.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago

Vince Dunn would be a great target to fit a major need at LD. RFA at the end of this year at a time where a team close to the cap needs to re-sign their UFA captain in Pietrangelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad