Around the League 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
The Athletic had a solid Q&A interview with Austin Matthews today. He does a good job of addressing some of the Canadian Market bullshit writing. The Babcock issue and also the false reports of him not wanting Tavares on the team. Of note he focused part of his training this summer on improving he strait line speed with Barb Underhill (their skating coach). Although he has good speed he wants to get to the next level.

The take away is playing on any Canadian market comes with mixed blessings.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
The Athletic had a solid Q&A interview with Austin Matthews today. He does a good job of addressing some of the Canadian Market bull**** writing. The Babcock issue and also the false reports of him not wanting Tavares on the team. Of note he focused part of his training this summer on improving he strait line speed with Barb Underhill (their skating coach). Although he has good speed he wants to get to the next level.

The take away is playing on any Canadian market comes with mixed blessings.
Sure, Matthews is working on his skating, but no evidence of any badminton training so Laine has a big edge on him this summer... :naughty:

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I heard on the radio this morning that apparently Anthony Peluso signed a two-way contract with Calgary.

I’m glad he got a contract. Always had a soft spot for him and I admit I liked that for a few years winnipeg had the most feared fighter in the league. But on the other hand I’m happy that the current quality of our roster is such that we don’t have a spot for him anymore.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Ohhhhh Lucic vs Peluso gimme that all day

I heard on the radio this morning that apparently Anthony Peluso signed a two-way contract with Calgary.

I’m glad he got a contract. Always had a soft spot for him and I admit I liked that for a few years winnipeg had the most feared fighter in the league. But on the other hand I’m happy that the current quality of our roster is such that we don’t have a spot for him anymore.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I don't think there's going to be enough Cilantro in Canada to get both teams fan bases through that one :laugh:

There will be on October 17th!

jimmy-degrassi-1371072-1024-768-e1389992756835.jpg

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad