Around the League 2018-19 - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Watching Carolina's timeout late in the game. Coach is talking to the guys leaning on the boards, then one of the guys makes a suggestion to one of the other guys and the coach nods like he thinks it's a good idea. I wonder if that would happen with the Jets or if it's all top down. I guess Wheeler might get a nod.

Reactions: probablywrongbut

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Game 7 overtime is beautiful and we get it twice in the first round. Excluding the Jets collapse, best first round in a long time

Reactions: jetsforever

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Eliminate all offside challenges by the coaches, but allow the refs to look at a replay to make a call on something they are not sure about ( ie: If all 4 officials have to get together to discuss something, take 10 seconds to look at the replay, and make the right call )

Carolina should have had a PP in overtime for delay of game, but the officials can't use a replay. The weird thing is, the time they take to get together and discuss it takes longer than it would take to look at the replay.

And now Washington gets a PP for the same thing, but the officials didn't miss it this time.

Last edited:

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
Eliminate all offside challenges by the coaches, but allow the refs to look at a replay to make a call on something they are not sure about ( ie: If all 4 officials have to get together to discuss something, take 10 seconds to look at the replay, and make the right call )

Carolina should have had a PP in overtime for delay of game, but the officials can't use a replay. The weird thing is, the time they take to get together and discuss it takes longer than it would take to look at the replay.

And now Washington gets a PP for the same thing, but the officials didn't miss it this time.

There’s a linesman who only has the job of knowing where the puck is in relation to that line...that’s a call that needs to be made on the ice. It wasn’t even that close. That linesman should be in deep doodoo.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I guess Williams is getting old, only an assist on the game 7 winner. That goal was a lot like the one that lost game 5 for the Jets.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
Sharks-Bruins final.

I'm sick of seeing all these Boston teams win championships.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
2zefvh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad