Around the League 2018-19 Offseason Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Lmaooo. All of this really proves that Lou did nothing in Toronto. Shann was running that boat 100%. This is what happens when Lou gets the reins.. :laugh::laugh::popcorn:

Reactions: Billdo

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
It's sad to see people ragging on Lou, but it's also extremely satisfying to see this whole thing blow up in Islanders fans' faces.

They were so sure Lou was their savior, and they'd be the first to tell you about it.

What a ****ing mess. Garbage franchise.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

giphy.gif

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
I mean I always thought Lou was more of a figurehead in TO but jesus. Like none of what hes done aside from Lehner has made sense.

He was. Aside from dumping Phaneuf with no retention and paying market value for Andersen he didn't to that much of significance.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I can't be the only one who said 'Who the **** is Ross Johnston' upon reading this?

The irony is I don't think the Isles bother to waste all that money firing Snow and Weight if they knew they were losing JT anyway. They lost him, now they're getting the bad part of Lou, desperation spending when they have no chance of actually winning now. Trotz must think he's back in the early days of Nashville...Barzal and a couple of their other forwards (and no good goalies) are really the only differences between them and now.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I can't be the only one who said 'Who the **** is Ross Johnston' upon reading this?

The irony is I don't think the Isles bother to waste all that money firing Snow and Weight if they knew they were losing JT anyway. They lost him, now they're getting the bad part of Lou, desperation spending when they have no chance of actually winning now. Trotz must think he's back in the early days of Nashville...Barzal and a couple of their other forwards (and no good goalies) are really the only differences between them and now.
I was actually expecting DD to have chimed in by now telling us how great of a signing this was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad