Around The League 2018-19 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Since it will likely he asked, any player who turned professional this season will be eligible in the Seattle expansion draft.

Any new players that start their careers in the 2019-20 season will be exempt from the draft.

Just something to think about.

jack hughes will be safe and we wont have to protect him

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
yeah and 50% of that 80% are fans of the visiting team. i know that their money is just as valuable as a coyote fan’s money, but without that they’d have nothing. also worth pointing out

give vegas another 5 years and they will be experiencing similar numbers

but honestly the nhl should just ditch divisions and do two super conferences. teams in the east play each other x amount of times and the west 2x

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
When was the last time we traded with Philly?

with their org? iirc not that long ago. i forget who it was, but wasn't it some guy who wore #9 and was a total scrub?

edit: wrong. Petr Straka, and he never made it up here.

ya, it was the straka trade…..and up until then there were only 3 other devils trades with philly (all before lou) and one of those being chico shipped there.

(i think 3 was the number if im not wrong…might only be 2)

…and dont get me started on the one and only trade with the rags :mad::shakehead

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
i know you didn’t write that so no offense but that was one of the shoddiest things i’ve ever read. holy **** lambert is a clown

Yeah I don't understand how the Nylander situation is Lou's fault. It's his fault because they gave Patrick Marleau a contract or because he didn't even have a chance to re-sign him before being shown the door?

The issue isn’t so much that Lamoriello didn’t successfully re-sign Nylander a year ago or whatever. You can’t force a player to sign if he doesn’t want to, and Nylander was almost certainly waiting on the results of what ended up being a really good age-21 season. So this was always going to come down to summer 2018.

Right and Lou wasn't involved in the summer of 2018. I fail to see how barring a personal vendetta the OP or the author take that to being Lou's fault.

It's his fault they don't have cap flexibility now, fine but you're not supposed to have cap flexibility when you're trying to win - they at least have talented players they can trade. I'd rather have a full cap and tradeable commodities over a full cap without them.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
That Columbus game was definitely not a good one for the goalies. 15 combined goals.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad