Around the League 2 - Tank command central

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I think I'm the only non Pens fan in the world who likes the Penguins.

I pulled for them when they had Francis and became full-blown Whalercanes fan again when we signed him so I probably don't count. And I'll probably do so again in the playoffs this year.

They're not as hateable this year that's for sure. No longer having Neal, Cooke, and Orpik helps since the asshat portion of the team is prettymuch gone. You can actually admire the skill of Crosby and Malkin (when they're helathy) without having to think "I really wish someone would do a HARD cupcheck on them to send a message to their *****s that their actions aren't appreciated" every 20 seconds.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
No offense to you, but some of the Sens fans on the site were a bit unbearable during the height of the "Hamburgler" saga. If the Sens make it, it'll just reignite that powder keg.

Well, you have to agree that their run has a chance to be historic :)

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Wasn't his fault. Plenty to blame JR for, but a player being given advice by a shady agent isn't one of them.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Are there any ostriches on the Georgia Tech campus?

michael johnson, nfl de and georgia tech student, has a very long neck

two of my best friends are business majors and currently in a senior project group with him. he is incredibly nice and bought the drinks last time we went out

ostriches are majestic creatures

/namedrop

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
This was just shown on the Leafs broadcast. No wonder their fans have the same mentality as the team. :laugh:

2015-04-08%2019.50.23_zpsb2lv7uoz.png

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The Leafs have won only 9 games since January 1st. Why would anyone expect the last 2 games to be any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad