Around the League '15-'16: New Years Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
TSN just posted results of a poll of NHL coaches.

Don't tell anyone on the main board, but those bunch of morons that coach the NHL teams chose one Drew Doughty as the best D-man so far this year.

When Doughty gets more votes than that defensive winger in Ottawa, it's time to wonder how smart these "coaches" really are...

Obligatory :sarcasm:

It has already begun. Apparently NHL coaches are stupid compared to hfboards mainboard stalwarts.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

Don't tell anyone on the main board, but those bunch of morons that coach the NHL teams chose one Drew Doughty as the best D-man so far this year.

When Doughty gets more votes than that defensive winger in Ottawa, it's time to wonder how smart these "coaches" really are...

pff was only 27 of 30 coaches...3 others would have voted for EK obviously.

I do wonder who the 3 coaches who did not participate were. I would be surprised if Sutter filled out questionnaires.
All other categories were hawks and Capital sweeps

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010

The Karlsson bat signal has been sent out and his disciples are beginning to invade that thread

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Good lord some people calling out the coaches for voting doughty over Karlsson on the main thread...haha. I will trust the guys who have to figure out how to play against him's opinion over everyone on here.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Man, I LOVE that TSN coach's poll just because it rustles the jimmies of the Karlsson defense force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad