Around the League '15-'16: New Years Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Oh no...we get to hear Pierre Mcguire tomorrow night vs the Avs.

images

if i hear anything remotely anti-LA from this guy.... :rant:

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
siiiiiigh

so sick of other pacific teams getting off the hook

arizona last night was the best, what was it, 4 shots on goal entering the 3rd? Minny had the game well in hand then Dubnyk just gave teh puck away with like a minute left. Arizona won in the shootout

Everyone is coming through and dropping turds except when they play us.

That gaff by the Wild will byte them in the ass if they miss by a few points to the Avs for the final wild card spot. The have a pp to basically run the clock out and then turn a shutout win into an OT loss. All 5 Wild players were around the net when they tied it up.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
if i hear anything remotely anti-LA from this guy.... :rant:

You know he'll bring up how genius and trend setting Roy is for pulling the goalie with 15 mins to go down 4-0 more than once tomorrow night. I'll also expect some random stat about this player who played in some city nobody's ever heard of for someones bantom team.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Don't look now, but the ducks are 2 points back of Arizona for 3rd, with 2 games in hand. Looks like Ron's prediction could be coming true. All 3 California teams in the top 3 spots.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
siiiiiigh

so sick of other pacific teams getting off the hook

arizona last night was the best, what was it, 4 shots on goal entering the 3rd? Minny had the game well in hand then Dubnyk just gave teh puck away with like a minute left. Arizona won in the shootout

Everyone is coming through and dropping turds except when they play us.

Yeah, in that case we're the one's dropping the turds. I'm sorry, but I don't care how much crap teams like Arizona and Minnesota get it up for us, if we're actually playing with intensity there should be no ****ing way those garbage teams beat us. None.

Don't look now, but the ducks are 2 points back of Arizona for 3rd, with 2 games in hand. Looks like Ron's prediction could be coming true. All 3 California teams in the top 3 spots.

Don't look now, but Getzlaf ALMOST has as many goals as Lecavalier!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Effing Colorado. Now they're going to be good and pissed off tomorrow night in an important game.

Hope our guys can match the emotional investment or we're going into the break with a lame point lead over SJ

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah, in that case we're the one's dropping the turds. I'm sorry, but I don't care how much crap teams like Arizona and Minnesota get it up for us, if we're actually playing with intensity there should be no ****ing way those garbage teams beat us. None.

Don't look now, but Getzlaf ALMOST has as many goals as Lecavalier!

I don't disagree at all. Just annoying watching these teams **** the bed night after night and let the Pac teams off the hook then they show up looking like a playoff team vs. us. It's night and day the game they bring

We have to take care of business no doubt but I've watched goalies literally hand the game to the other team repeatedly this year and pacific teams hang around with single digit shots...

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I don't disagree at all. Just annoying watching these teams **** the bed night after night and let the Pac teams off the hook then they show up looking like a playoff team vs. us. It's night and day the game they bring

We have to take care of business no doubt but I've watched goalies literally hand the game to the other team repeatedly this year and pacific teams hang around with single digit shots...

Yeah, it's annoying for sure. You should probably brace yourself for a loss tomorrow. With the schedule we've had it wouldn't surprise me if our guys are already checked out.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
If I became NHL commissioner my first action would be restricting how many times a single team can win the lottery. You would only be able to win it once every three years and the other two years you could't finish in the top three.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
If I became NHL commissioner my first action would be restricting how many times a single team can win the lottery. You would only be able to win it once every three years and the other two years you could't finish in the top three.

If I were commissioner Edmonton would be relocated to Modesto. At least the ****ing sun shines there.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Honestly I hope they win. And then do absolutely ****ing dick with that entire roster for the next 15 years.

If they were smart , they'd win the lotto, then trade the pick for a veteran defenseman who can play defense. But they're not, so it's going to be Mathews or the next rank forward if they place 2nd.

jimmy1100

Feb 17, 2007
Colorado Springs
TSN just posted results of a poll of NHL coaches.

Don't tell anyone on the main board, but those bunch of morons that coach the NHL teams chose one Drew Doughty as the best D-man so far this year.

When Doughty gets more votes than that defensive winger in Ottawa, it's time to wonder how smart these "coaches" really are...

Obligatory :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad