Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Avs with the hardest schedule and a pile of injuries but all those wins

tenor.gif

TFW MacKinnon

And morons think McDrai should be the leading candidate in the MVP category. Get the f*** out of here.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
TFW MacKinnon

And morons think McDrai should be the leading candidate in the MVP category. Get the **** out of here.

Draisaitl has reached Taylor Hall levels of being overrated. Great player. Is he a superstar? No.

Mackinnon and McDavid are the two best players in the game and it isn’t really even close after that IMO

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Could it really be any worse?

Nobody picks up the rights and we're f***ed? Lmfao

I'd honestly drop my cable at this point. If we end up with a shitty PBP or restrictions to certain games, I'd rather just stream them online at that point for free. Though TSN does do a good job with Winnipeg from what I've heard.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

Explains why every Calgary-Edmonton game is an Oilers broadcast.

Honestly I'd be fine with purchasing the NHL package if all Flames games in Calgary were considered "out of market" because there are no regional broadcasts.

Would let me cancel the sport channel packages too.

No idea who this guy is though, could be a whole bunch of nothing.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I just realized we'd probably lose Eric Francis but gain Craig Button on TSN which is a lateral move at best

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I just realized we'd probably lose Eric Francis but gain Craig Button on TSN which is a lateral move at best
That's worse

Button is an opinion columnist but try to pass himself of as some kind of expert.

If I remembered correctly he was pretty high on Janko lol

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
That's worse

Button is an opinion columnist but try to pass himself of as some kind of expert.

If I remembered correctly he was pretty high on Janko lol

Eric Francis is an internet troll trying to pass as an opinion columnist trying to pass as some kind of expert.

I'd rather Button.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Eric Francis, I would shoot Eric Francis twice.​
Wouldn't the correct answer be that bullet bending thing from Wanted? And then shoot Francis again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad