Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
This Rangers season needs a documentary. Lundqvist buyout, winning the draft lottery, DeAngelo saga, Panarin saga, emergence of Adam Fox, Zibenejad's crazy year, and now the apex Wilson drama.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Before the fans of any other professional sports team comment that their team is not doing well and the management stinks, take a look at the NY Rangers and you do not need an answer as to why every fan of the Blueshirts just went "Hold my beer".

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
If both the Pres and GM were not involved in the statement, who was?

Someone much higher up than JD or JG :sarcasm:

Homer.gif

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
First thing I thought about after the firing was how now ESPN could reunite JD with Bill Clement and Gary Thorne for next season

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Okay, so what's the response if Tom Wilson does the same thing to TB instead of our development team?

Rangers are in a bad spot where they can't physically send a message to a much bigger caps team and the game result is meaningless for either side but I think a win here would've been better for them as a team, I feel like if anything they just proved how much Wilson is in their heads., they tried to goon it up and lost on that end as well as lost the game.

2/3rd's of their topline had 15min+ of PIM's and got shutout on the score sheet while the caps breezed through this game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Finally, someone will say how good Mat Barzal is on national tv.

Based on the number of games, ESPN will function more like NBC, while Turner will function more like NBCSN, so Ferraro likely isn't leaving TSN.

I stand by my question, how will they split custody of Pierre?

Last edited:

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI

Finally, someone will say how good Mat Barzal is on national tv.

Based on the number of games, ESPN will function more like NBC, while Turner will function more like NBCSN, so Ferraro likely isn't leaving TSN.

I stand by my question, how will they split custody of Pierre?

Pierre going to be the head of everything don't you guys know that lolol. All honesty I'm not sure maybe only on the nationalized big games where his big brain comes to play

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

Fighting is entertaining (setting aside BJ Crombeen "hold on for dear life" type of fighting).

The consequences of fighting are immense, however, and that's where the issue gets. I get hyped during a fight all the time because I'm a giant man-child. But I also think the league should ban it because CTE, concussions, and the lingering effects are inhumane.

Like I'm sure gladiatorial fights were a f***ing gas back in the day. Dude fighting a tiger? That's probably entertaining as hell at a base level. Doesn't mean we should bring it back.

Reactions: Hoek and JoVel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad