Aug 20, 2004

Edzo:
giphy.gif

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
NHL Rank King is a pretty good app.
‎Rank King - iOS
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=blacky.nhlrankking.com.nhlrankking

I've got the Android version, and it's a bit more jank than the iOS version looks, but it's got Dobber reports, PNHLe, Elite Prospect stats, fantasy stuff that I'll never use, etc. It's sort of a big data app. Not a lot of customization or focus on individual teams. Sort of geared more towards prospects.

The need to sign up for an account is a bit of a pain though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Major4Boarding

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
The Domingue release from Tampa and his reaction to it was odd. It's good to be confident but I think the wins made him believe he was better than he was when Vasy was injured that year. I mean we liked you Louie but you were winning games 5 to 4 or 6 to 5 not 1-0 or 2-1. In reality you were a borderline NHL backup and I'm not surprised with his career since we moved on from him.

Guess its hard not to take things personal when it's you thats been designated as the weak link. Good luck going forward Louie!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The PWHPA All-Stars and Jr. Bruins just needed to push a broken Zamboni off the ice at Advent Health Center Rink C in Wesley Chapel.

The PWHPA has Olympic gold medal winners on their team.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Who the hell is this Brome kid in Detroit? He just did his best Brayden Point impression.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Boston beat Jersey in the SO on Thursday and lost to Jersey in OT today. Lmao, they struggling with Jersey, might be a long season for them considering that division

Reactions: gn2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad