Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Hard to tell. He gets checked at the same time with his stick smacking against the glass, propelling it forward. Tricky. Easier to see with the video.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Andrew Shaw just took a terrible penalty with two minutes left, down a goal.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Would be nice if the Hawks and Kings both get eliminated. Then we might have a really good shot if we somehow make the final.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Would be nice if the Hawks and Kings both get eliminated. Then we might have a really good shot if we somehow make the final.

I'm more terrified of Washington than either of those teams :help: Even though we didn't play them that bad in the regular season, that team seems to having everything clicking at once right now.

I feel pretty good about our chances against NYI/Florida.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'm more terrified of Washington than either of those teams :help: Even though we didn't play them that bad in the regular season, that team seems to having everything clicking at once right now.

I feel pretty good about our chances against NYI/Florida.

I am terrified of Washington's PP, but I feel we can handle them 5v5. Just gotta stay off the PK and we need to chip in a few PP goals ourselves to balance it out.

Their series with Phili is crazy. Washington has scored 12 goals and 8 of them have been on the PP. 8 out of 12. And one of the other 4 was the fluke goal from center ice. Phili isn't exactly a strong team and Washington isn't doing much at 5v5.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Emphasis on the word "somehow." Obviously the Caps are an issue but maybe they choke before or during our series. Just thinking about the West. We should be able to exploit the other teams out there with our experience, except for Anaheim I guess.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I am terrified of Washington's PP, but I feel we can handle them 5v5. Just gotta stay off the PK and we need to chip in a few PP goals ourselves to balance it out.

Their series with Phili is crazy. Washington has scored 12 goals and 8 of them have been on the PP. 8 out of 12. And one of the other 4 was the fluke goal from center ice. Phili isn't exactly a strong team and Washington isn't doing much at 5v5.

Head-to-head this season, with empty net goals excluded, Tampa Bay outscored Washington 6-4 at even strength. 2-1, 1-2, 3-1.

They lost both games in Washington because, in both games, they gave up three power play goals.

Kazuichi

Jan 19, 2016
Hot weather south.
'16 Playoffs nationwide(since no Canada teams)

Really guys? No playoffs thread.

Come ooon.

Anyways, how about those damn SHARKS?!

Having a blast watching them.

Also... panthers strike back.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Really guys? No playoffs thread.

Come ooon.

Anyways, how about those damn SHARKS?!

Having a blast watching them.

Also... panthers strike back.

What this post made me think of

Nb3x7j1.jpg

Kazuichi

Jan 19, 2016
Hot weather south.
Well atleast now the Blues have a chance to beat Chicag in their building.. but damn, now its too close for comfort. Last till 1:30 EST and they just didnt have enough Stamina.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Rangers eliminated . 1st time a first round exit since like 2011.

Yeah, sucks that we didn't have their 1st round pick this year.

Oh, that was the season when Callahan broke his leg blocking that shot by Chara right before the playoffs and missed it.

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah, sucks that we didn't have their 1st round pick this year.

Oh, that was the season when Callahan broke his leg blocking that shot by Chara right before the playoffs and missed it.

Yup that was the same year. I was actually at that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad