Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think we might be seeing the beginning of Ottawa's unraveling.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I might watch the late game just to get a look at Sam Bennett.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
All in all it's been a great appetizer for tomorrow though. I love how you can feel the tension through the screen.

Neither of these teams are exactly scaring me though. Like you said, MTL's D looks like garbage, and we're one of few teams who've made Price look human this year.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I want MTL to make it through OTT. I want us to make it through DET and I want us to rip the ****ing hearts out of the Habs and all of their horrible ****-sipping fans.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I'd probably be pissed as a Habs fan on that call on Subban. I don't know if it was the right call or not, but I'd be pissed all the same.

Ottawa is going to regret losing that one. Hammond looked very pedestrian.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Hammond let in some softies tonight, didn't look sharp, but that was a game OTT could have stolen.

Also man oh man those Montreal fans are something else.......(annoying)

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
My god... I have to take a break from the Habs/Sens thread.

Love their cockiness. Think their fourth line is going to score three goals in a game ever again? Or hell, three more goals total? Habs may have gotten lucky they didn't draw the Bruins or Pens.

Sens looked really bad though, gotta say. Hammond didn't look good, but neither did their D and their forwards weren't backchecking really well.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
What is the overall Ottawa goaltending situation looking like? Are the other two healthy?

Anderson is backing up. Don't know about Lehner.

That's the question... do you go with Anderson or do you ride the horse that brought you there? Honestly, with Anderson in they probably win Game 1.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Anderson is backing up. Don't know about Lehner.

That's the question... do you go with Anderson or do you ride the horse that brought you there? Honestly, with Anderson in they probably win Game 1.

They'll probably go with Hammond next game, if he blows out again and lets 4+ goals in I think they go with Anderson for game 3 in Ottawa.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
why is Ryan miller on the bench?

Lack earned the opportunity after Miller got injured, and Miller didn't look great in his return. They'll probably ride Lack until he loses a game, then see what Miller can do. Not an enviable position really. I think most teams like to know who The Man is.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So Dave Cameron definitely made things interesting at the post-game conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad