OT: Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Add that Marleau is an elite PKer and one of the fastest skaters in the league, fit is too perfect.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
You guys really suck at boarding. I read this and think the Pens win and check the score and they lost. **** all of you. Stop being terrible at the internet you ****ing turd licking losers.

QUPQ9bX.gif

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
With Girgensons getting so many votes from the Latvia people that he’s nr.1 on the All-Star voting what are the odds that Gudlevskis would be the top ranked goalie if he was also playing right now, now that would be pretty cool.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
With Girgensons getting so many votes from the Latvia people that he’s nr.1 on the All-Star voting what are the odds that Gudlevskis would be the top ranked goalie if he was also playing right now, now that would be pretty cool.

Pretty high. Latvia is hockey-obsessed.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Varlamov's out. Edmonton might have just picked up some competition in the McEichel sweepstakes.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Looks like there's going to be 3 new points in the division... :shakehead

Silver lining: 3 points the Rangers didn't get and 3 points they have to deal with to lower our draft position.

We just have to keep/start winning.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Silver lining: 3 points the Rangers didn't get and 3 points they have to deal with to lower our draft position.

We just have to keep/start winning.

Unless I've misunderstood you, I think the Rangers have a better shot at the bottom Metro seed than the 2nd wildcard.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Unless I've misunderstood you, I think the Rangers have a better shot at the bottom Metro seed than the 2nd wildcard.

It looked that way last year too, and then (if memory serves) there was a metro wildcard. But I also mean, if, say, Toronto and NYR both miss the playoffs, that's 2 points for a team that's not NYR.

Obviously it's bad for us. That's the cloud. But if we want to look for positives, there's a tiny one.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
It looked that way last year too, and then (if memory serves) there was a metro wildcard. But I also mean, if, say, Toronto and NYR both miss the playoffs, that's 2 points for a team that's not NYR.

Obviously it's bad for us. That's the cloud. But if we want to look for positives, there's a tiny one.

OK I got ya.

JackRabbitSlim

Dec 11, 2014
In your nightmares
Seidenberg boarding of Toews

In case others have not seen it. Can't stand Boston, hate them with a deep passion, nothing but a bunch of goons. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but damn that's scary for players.

PlayfulBountifulBeardedcollie.gif

Reverse Angle:
y9iW9vs.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I mean, but for two lucky ass bounces, we'd be right there with them.

Would of made my night if Flip scored on that 2 on 1. Just because he has been on the 3rd line begging for chemistry, finally got it last night, played excellent, but he did not show up on the score-sheet. Not taking anything away from Kuch but felt Flip certainly earned at least one goal.

It sucks, we should of been up like 5 - 1 at least.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Bring him back :sarcasm:

Only sarcasm because we have no room for him.

No idea what his contract looks like, but I'd love to get him back with the Crunch at some point. Good guy to have around, decent call-up option. Looks like an NHL career isn't panning out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad