OT: Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Detroit have a lead against the avs so they'll probably win that game which isn't good for us but it will keep happening until our team starts playing better.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Okay, Tyler Seguin won't stop scoring goals. He keeps this up he's going to score 60.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Haha, yeah I'm glad to be wrong, I saw that the avs scored right after I wrote that and then won in a shootout but the fact still remains that the team needs to start picking it up because their atlantic rivals won't keep losing just because we are (though that they are also going through a rough patch isn't terrible for us).

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I can remember all the years Tampa was bad. But oiler bad is just something else.

We were never close to that bad, look at how Philly and Dallas are performing despite having 2 high scoring players each, that's much more reminiscent of past Tampa teams.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tampa is blowing some huge opportunities here to run away with the division.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Looking at the L10 stats for our competitors we better get going again soon. That said, we tend to suck in Decembers...

Montreal 5-4-1 (11P)
Tampa Bay 3-5-2 (8P)
Detroit 3-3-4 (10P)
Toronto 6-4-0 (12P)
Boston 3-5-2 (8P)
Florida 5-3-2 (12P)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
As much as we've lost lately, the NYI game was the first time in a while that we've been absolutely embarrassed. We tend to bounce back pretty well after those games.

Luckily, all the hot Atlantic teams have cooled off right along with us, and those extra points we banked have come in handy.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
As much as we've lost lately, the NYI game was the first time in a while that we've been absolutely embarrassed. We tend to bounce back pretty well after those games.

Luckily, all the hot Atlantic teams have cooled off right along with us, and those extra points we banked have come in handy.

Pittsburgh is playing tonight, but not going to use that reasoning that oh the other team is tired and we are well rested BS.

We should of won that game against the islanders. It was the worst loss of the season, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad