Speculation: Armchair GM 2022 Off-Season Edition: The Summer of Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
CBJ fan here in peace. Let me ask this would a package for Hanifin and Lindholm to the CBJ for ‘23 1st (Los Angeles), ’23 2nd, ’24 1st (Top 10 protected), Corson Ceulemans, Roslovic, Bean, Luca Del Bel Belluz
I would do this easily

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
so you want youngish top pair D and a youngish top line C but aren’t offering a top asset in return? Good luck with that.
Lindholm will be 30 for his next contract. He is not youngish.
I think we may get similar players but I doubt we would get blue chips for him

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Lindholm and Hanifin though?

If that doesn’t return a blue chip prospect like Kent Johnson then why make the deal?

You could get better quality pieces from other teams, especially if they are willing to talk extension, than what’s being offered here.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
He 4 months older than Horvat and probably a top 5, two way center in the game, right now. The ability to play C or RW would have at least a dozen teams bidding on him and that's without considering potential salary retention.

Reactions: redfire11

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
He 4 months older than Horvat and probably a top 5, two way center in the game, right now. The ability to play C or RW would have at least a dozen teams bidding on him and that's without considering potential salary retention.
Horvat didn’t return any blue chip unless you consider Ratu one.

Lindholm is a good 2 way center but I doubt anyone would sell the farm for the right to overpay him at 30……unless Treliving found a new job somewhere

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
I think we may go all in on being a team that can’t score (A la Islanders), re sign all the upcoming Dmen and ship out the unsigned forwards at the deadline.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
Horvat didn’t return any blue chip unless you consider Ratu one.

Lindholm is a good 2 way center but I doubt anyone would sell the farm for the right to overpay him at 30……unless Treliving found a new job somewhere
I don't know about a true blue chip, those guys don't get moved but we could end up with someone in the 6-15 range. Possibly even a former blue chip that's struggled, for whatever reason.

Reactions: DFF

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
CBJ fan here in peace. Let me ask this would a package for Hanifin and Lindholm to the CBJ for ‘23 1st (Los Angeles), ’23 2nd, ’24 1st (Top 10 protected), Corson Ceulemans, Roslovic, Bean, Luca Del Bel Belluz

I'd rather Boqvist or Peeke over Bean. Ideally Sillinger instead of Del Bel Belluz.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016

Other than Roslovic I don't know who those people are, but take both Passengerholm and Passengernifin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino