Confirmed with Link: Arizona signs Alex Goligoski 5 years, ~$5.5m per

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I now want all in on Stepan and Klein from NYR.

Put big ass chips on the table.

And if we pull that off, can we get DET to trade Datsyuk for Michalek and Vitale?

They get a RHD that can actually play games for them, even if overpaid and LTIR salary dump.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Okay, great signing! Great start and about time that we had some unvarnished good news.

Now, I really wouldn't trade any talent for a top 4 D at this point. A minor forward for a bottom pair ok, but that's it at this point. Next year we trade talent for a top 6 RHD and aim for a deep playoff run.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Glad to see it happen; I didn't think there was a snowball's chance that he would end up signing with us. :yo:

Now, get him a partner while Stone recovers.

A 3rd pairing d-man is needed as well, along with a few RWs.

Oh and be sure to re-sign more of those RFAs before the draft (as promised) :)

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I now want all in on Stepan and Klein from NYR.

Put big ass chips on the table.

And if we pull that off, can we get DET to trade Datsyuk for Michalek and Vitale?

They get a RHD that can actually play games for them, even if overpaid and LTIR salary dump.

Totally. Definitely Stepan...he would be an upgrade over Hanzal. Klein would be ok I guess, but I still think they need a legit top pairing guy with OEL. Murphy may still be able to improve his game, I mean I sure hope he does, because he wasn't cutting it with OEL on a consistent basis.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Great move. He was aggressive in getting who he wanted and got him signed. Awesome news.

Snarky Coyote

Sponsor
May 3, 2009
Now with more snark
This sucks, every year I watch as other teams grab elite players and complain about the Yotes not doing things like this.

What do I do now? I don't know this feeling, I'm sooo confused, Quick someone resign Moss to even the feeling out :naughty:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Ch-Ch-Chayka yeaaaah. Makes a fairly big statement right away, and he sure as hell isn't finished.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
What did Dallas offer? I'm surprised they werent close to this. I was expecting it would take 6M.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad