Arizona Coyotes Lounge IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It has great reviews from all the hard-core guys (whereas FHM did not), so insta-bought. Only negative thing is it will interrupt my Pillars of Eternity Binge!

Did Pillars get a free attack on you when you decided to break engagement with it to go play EHM?

/nerd Pillars of Eternity game mechanics joke.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Usually those drinks of better quality are found somewhere at a sporting event other than in the general stands.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
OEL getting some love, but my goodness, that generic player model looks awful.

CA-72zaWsAAk7f4.jpg:large

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I feel this is in the best interest of the kids. Rolling down the window is not good enough. You can still smell that crap and 2nd hand smoke also does damage. Doubt it'll pass though.

I agree, that's when kids are at their worst too. They are growing, and smoking won't help them develop their lungs.

I know it'll never happen, but I wish they would ban smoking period. Some people are just so inconsiderate of others around them with smoking.

At Phoenix Lights, you are shoulder to shoulder, and I get it, you want to smoke. One guy was blowing the smoke up as hard as he could straight up in the air so it was going up instead of side to side if at all possible. I can get on board with his respect towards other people.

Another guy would take a puff, and blow it into everyone around him. I can't get on board with that.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Found out an old friend of mine (and the only girl I ever dated before coming out) got into a car accident yesterday. She was rushed to the hospital and didn't last the night. I'll never forget you Lauren... may you find happiness in your next life. :(

MaddyB85

Dec 2, 2014
Central Florida
Found out an old friend of mine (and the only girl I ever dated before coming out) got into a car accident yesterday. She was rushed to the hospital and didn't last the night. I'll never forget you Lauren... may you find happiness in your next life. :(

Life can be very fleeting. Always (try) to live each day as it may be your last. (try) No regrets. :tinker:

picture.php

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Didn't know where to put this, but Perlini in the playoffs is non existent.

2014 Playoffs: 7 games 0 goals 1 assists 1pts
2015 Playoffs: 4 games 2 goals 2 assists 4pts

Just writing this, he gets the game winner in OT, but he should be dominating more with his shot, size and speed. I wonder since all the other players compete level goes up, I'm wondering if his does?

I like him as a prospect, the only chink in the armor is the lack of 'elite' compete that all the greats have.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I like him as a prospect, the only chink in the armor is the lack of 'elite' compete that all the greats have.

He is a pure shooter. There's nothing he can do if other players are marking him tightly and taking him away as a weapon. It goes back to him not being on the score sheet in games where the Ice Dogs run right over the competition. He is kind of his own player.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Didn't know where to put this, but Perlini in the playoffs is non existent.

2014 Playoffs: 7 games 0 goals 1 assists 1pts
2015 Playoffs: 4 games 2 goals 2 assists 4pts

Just writing this, he gets the game winner in OT, but he should be dominating more with his shot, size and speed. I wonder since all the other players compete level goes up, I'm wondering if his does?

Maybe he'll be our Vanek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad