Arizona Coyotes Lounge IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
What did you do to a man/woman to make them throw their lunch at you?

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
What did you do to a man/woman to make them throw their lunch at you?

Quoted from the last lounge thread.
So I was at my second job (I cater healthy food to business parks so they don't have to eat fast food every day) and I went to this business called New American. I guess it's some kind of home loan place. I don't know. Anyway, I sold a man a turkey sub sandwich that had lettuce, tomato, honey roasted turkey, and avocado. The guy asked me "is this a healthy sandwich?" To which I replied "Yes sir." He buys the 5 dollar sub and heads upstairs back to his office. I get rushed with people buying food, and next thing I know, I get my ****ing clock CLEANED by said sandwich. I was at work so I had keep my composure, so I look around and calmly ask "...why?"

Then I see him. Mad as hell looking down on me from the middle of the staircase. "THAT SANDWICH HAD AVOCADO ON IT, YOU TRYNNA KILL ME BOY?!" Or something like that. I just responded "how would an avocado kill you sir?"
"I'M ALLERGIC!"

Like I knew that? The sandwich is wrapped in saran wrap so you can CLEARLY SEE THE AVOCADO PERTRUDING OUT OF THE SANDWICH, and if that wasn't good enough, the sanwich has a label on it CLEARLY MARKING THE INGREDIENTS.

I remained very calm though, very unlike me. I was proud. Even offered him a full refund and said I would not report the sandwich tossing. He seemed very embarrassed and went back up to his office, not accepting any of my offers for a refund. I was very proud of myself.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
^

AltruisticMediocreArchaeocete.gif

RABBIT

I just assume anyone who visits that site does so because they don't know any better.

I actually found FFH before I found HFBoards, but it was within a few weeks of each other. I'll let you guess which website I kept coming back to.

I can top this. I started off on "Coyotes Corner."

It still exists. They talked about HFBoards like it was the Devil's website. Like it was filled with a bunch of bullies. I predicted the Coyotes were going to trade for Olli Jokinen a few weeks before it happened and most of the posters on there blew up on me lol. So I checked out HFboards and the rest is history. However after we traded for Jokinen I went back and caused some havoc :laugh:

I see user names on here that I recognize from Coyotes Corner. Like Matzel for sure...he was a mod, and I think one of you has to be "ghosthoffa." Either rt or XX. Because they all act the same.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Good job on holding your cool Rabbit. I always enjoy the stories/pics of your fights, so next time someone randomly tries to beat you up again, don't hesitate to tell us all about it.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Never posted on CC, but pretty sure a few carebears headed over there to avoid defending their opinions on here.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Is Coyotes Corner a big homer website, where everyone is an apologist about players/management regardless of how much they suck?

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Well I'm the OP, so maybe I should retitle the thread Phoenix Coyotes Lounge IX, just for you. :D

I think you should go back to Phoenix because the "IX" makes no sense. There hasn't even been an "Arizona Lounge II" soooo how can there be a IX?!!?

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
That guy in the sandwich story is a ******. Not only was it written on the damn sandwich, but how hard is it to ask "does this have Avacado?" If you are allergic to the damn thing, then make sure you are getting a sandwich without it. People annoy the hell out of me.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
So I was at my second job (I cater healthy food to business parks so they don't have to eat fast food every day) and I went to this business called New American. I guess it's some kind of home loan place. I don't know. Anyway, I sold a man a turkey sub sandwich that had lettuce, tomato, honey roasted turkey, and avocado. The guy asked me "is this a healthy sandwich?" To which I replied "Yes sir." He buys the 5 dollar sub and heads upstairs back to his office. I get rushed with people buying food, and next thing I know, I get my ****ing clock CLEANED by said sandwich. I was at work so I had keep my composure, so I look around and calmly ask "...why?"

Then I see him. Mad as hell looking down on me from the middle of the staircase. "THAT SANDWICH HAD AVOCADO ON IT, YOU TRYNNA KILL ME BOY?!" Or something like that. I just responded "how would an avocado kill you sir?"
"I'M ALLERGIC!"

Like I knew that? The sandwich is wrapped in saran wrap so you can CLEARLY SEE THE AVOCADO PERTRUDING OUT OF THE SANDWICH, and if that wasn't good enough, the sanwich has a label on it CLEARLY MARKING THE INGREDIENTS.

I remained very calm though, very unlike me. I was proud. Even offered him a full refund and said I would not report the sandwich tossing. He seemed very embarrassed and went back up to his office, not accepting any of my offers for a refund. I was very proud of myself.
I don't like this calm, cool rabbit. I need my rabbit hood as ****. Where has the rabbit who gets into fights at gas stations gone?

:cry:

RABBIT

Good job on holding your cool Rabbit. I always enjoy the stories/pics of your fights, so next time someone randomly tries to beat you up again, don't hesitate to tell us all about it.

I detect a hint of sarcasm :laugh:

If you do that I will kill you in the face.

With a sandwich?

Not cool, bro. I MADE YOU AN AVATAR. HOW DARE YOU. I literally spent 10's of minutes on that thing.

I don't like this calm, cool rabbit. I need my rabbit hood as ****. Where has the rabbit who gets into fights at gas stations gone?

:cry:
2ut0y89.jpg

That's my doggg!
*fist bump*

I know all of this sounds unbelievably crazy, but I live in the heart of L.A.
Bunch of weird ass mofos out here. And the gas station thing wasn't my fault remember I was cleared. shoooooot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad