GDT: Are You Ready to Rummmm...er, Draaaaaaft!

firestarter

Mar 11, 2019
Slovakia
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sk"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="#WJC hashtag on Twitter">#WJC</a>: What a sequence for RHD Moritz Seider (#21 White). Skating obviously isn&#39;t an issue front or back, and how about the instincts to go from defense to offense a second after making a key stop. Shot was pretty good too, lol. <a href="Steve Kournianos on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/BeoO1kiDPw</a></p>&mdash; Steve Kournianos (@TheDraftAnalyst) <a href="">9. decembra 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
You were genuinely confused by his post, so i helped out.

BTW if you are gonna call me out for not capitalizing my I then make sure you do the same. ;)

Ohhh the classic "I'm done here and I will let you have the last word, have a good night" only to reply to my post within a minute. Classic!

Reactions: Lion Man

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
worth noting at this point that Kaliyev is a 50+ goal scorer in juniors in his draft year and those guys tend to do pretty well in the NHL

getting to about the point where i'm hoping for a trade up to him

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Whoever gets Lavoie is going to be happy. I'm praying Lavoie or Pelletier falls to 35.

Some good forwards left, I'd be happy with Hoglander, Tomasino, Afanasyev, Dorofeyev, Suzuki, Brink...

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
If we found a way to get Tomasino in addition to our first pick I’d feel pretty psyched.

If not, give me Pelletier or Brink with our next pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad