GDT: Are You Ready to Rummmm...er, Draaaaaaft!

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Right now, we have seen two non-confirmed rumors coming from someone who may have sources. 1) we have an agreement to swap with LA if a player falls; 2) we have had discussions of moving back depending how the board plays out. Assuming the "sources" are legit, this could be a very suspenseful first 4-5 picks for the Wings' brass.

Hitting a winner with our first pick this year is imperative. I wish Yzerman & Co. good luck.

Reactions: jkutswings

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Right now, we have seen two non-confirmed rumors coming from someone who may have sources. 1) we have an agreement to swap with LA if a player falls; 2) we have had discussions of moving back depending how the board plays out. Assuming the "sources" are legit, this could be a very suspenseful first 4-5 picks for the Wings' brass.

Hitting a winner with our first pick this year is imperative. I wish Yzerman & Co. good luck.

Where did you read that?

Interesting...

Reactions: Larkin1578

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
I am hoping Yzerman makes a trade to get a second 1st round pick.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Custance keeps insisting Dach is our guy too, for what it's worth. It's possible this uncorroborated rumor pertaining to moving up for LA's pick may be in the event that Dach is still there.

I'm trying to get @Bench's hopes up.

Reactions: Bench

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Apparently my sister in law went into labor 4 hours ago, little **** is trying to ruin my draft day.

I have to go to a wedding tonight, and have another family event tomorrow afternoon so i'm going to miss the entire draft basically.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Custance keeps insisting Dach is our guy too, for what it's worth. It's possible this uncorroborated rumor pertaining to moving up for LA's pick may be in the event that Dach is still there.

I'm trying to get @Bench's hopes up.

I listened back to the Pronman episode of The Full 60 with Custance and it does suggest as much. Craig said there's a lot of smoke around Dach and the Wings, and Pronman agrees and says he believes they are very high on Dach. Pronman does mention he question if Dach is available at #6. That would agree with the idea of the Wings moving up for Dach. Essentially paying a fee to ensure that the Kings don't take Dach.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
bfe3749a-c9c1-4a03-b6bd-6deaa3f77420.jpg

Tonight would be a great time for Yzerman and Company to go all Duke Nukem on the competition.

Reactions: mantha39

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Meh, already starting to look forward to next year's draft. Not feeling too strongly about any of the guys projected to be available at 6oa.

Hoping for Yzerman to pull off some interesting trades though.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Meh, already starting to look forward to next year's draft. Not feeling too strongly about any of the guys projected to be available at 6oa.

Hoping for Yzerman to pull off some interesting trades though.

Who spit in your coffee this morning?

Reactions: LazyT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad