Are you going to buy a McDavid jersey?

SchultzSquared*

Ya, I got mine from Ice Jerseys, and it's supposed to be here on Thursday.

I didn't think of the capitalization either, so it's going to be a McDavid, instead of McDAVID

NHL.com automatically converts to upper case when you submit... so I am not sure if the person on the other end will realize it should be "McDAVID" like McDonagh is "McDONAGH" or what... but we will see

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
What if they draft Dylan Strome instead? I might just get a McDave jersey for short, just to stand out.

But seriously I'm waiting to see how he does first. I've been watching lots of players get over hyped the last couple years and nothing ever happens. I've got my Gretzky jersey and right now thats the only Oiler jersey I need.

Hugo McStiglitz

#BlameTheWater
Dec 27, 2010
Somewhat OT, but where is the best place (in person/online) to buy a McDavid Erie Otters jersey? I'm interesting in getting one in addition to an Oilers jersey.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
It arrived in town today, so it should be delivered tomorrow! I'm a little nervous to know if they corrected my mistake of putting McDavid instead of McDAVID

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
What website did you get yours off of, The Nuge? I just bought one from cool hockey and I'm hoping it'll be good quality

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
What website did you get yours off of, The Nuge? I just bought one from cool hockey and I'm hoping it'll be good quality

I'd be interested in knowing as well

Ice Jerseys. There was a thread on the main board suggesting them, because unlike the NHL.com jerseys, everything is stitched, and not heat pressed. The quality seems great so far, and the best part is they've got a sale on right now for eliminated teams.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Ice Jerseys. There was a thread on the main board suggesting them, because unlike the NHL.com jerseys, everything is stitched, and not heat pressed. The quality seems great so far, and the best part is they've got a sale on right now for eliminated teams.

I also received my jersey from Coolhockey.com yesterday. It's great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad