Are you going to buy a McDavid jersey?

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I'd like to but the last jersey I bought was a Pronger no.44 and then I bought a Souray numbered t-shirt.

I'm spooked that it might be bad luck, so I'll just be getting a vintage Messier or something, lol.

I have a home white Gretzky vintage and a blank Weight-era Oilers jersey already.

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
I have two signed jerseys (bought the first one on December)already and plan on getting his draft jersey and one I can wear

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I was a huge fan of Gretzky growing up of course but never had a jersey. If I bought one back then I think I would have had a Furh, or Messier one but that's probably revisionist thinking, cause I was not happy with Gretz for leaving.

I only have a plain Jersey purchased at the beginning of the 2006 run that has no name on it.

I am torn between who is my favorite player at the moment RNH or Hall. RNH has been getting steadily better while Hall struggles with injury and consistency.

Despite McDavid coming and how much I like RNH if ever I do get a Jersey it will most likely be a Hall one. I just love his passion, and when on his game can dominate like no one has on the Oilers since Pronger/Roli.

But I probably never will get a Jersey cause I don't like the idea that I might buy one and then the player leaves on bad terms. Maybe if Hall resigns long term after his contract is up then I will buy one :)

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I do want one but I am a poor guy a live in a run down little bachelor pad with only the internet as my form of entertainment. If I can find a used cheap McDavid jersey on kijiji or online I'll buy one. I won't be spending $200+ to buy one off the rack.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
I haven't bought a single piece of Oilers merch since right before we got Eakins.

I am soooo happy right now, I definitely want a McD jersey.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
I do want one but I am a poor guy a live in a run down little bachelor pad with only the internet as my form of entertainment. If I can find a used cheap McDavid jersey on kijiji or online I'll buy one. I won't be spending $200+ to buy one off the rack.
Plenty of Sabres ones on clearance on Ebay!

TheGuyInTheChair

Sep 21, 2014
Ah maybe I will be able to proudly represent the Oilers in public now that Lowe and MacT aren't running the team into the ground.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Ok, so if I order the customized named version, it will say "MCDAVID" rather than "McDavid"?

Is that what everyone else is ordering?

I didn't actually think of that. I dropped my jersey off today to get McDavid/97 added. The Oilers won't allow any jerseys to go out until he's official. The woman at the promo store said she had a pile and she would add mine to it.

I didn't ask, but thought it would be 'McDavid'. $100 for six numbers and seven letters you'd think they would do that. :laugh:

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I didn't actually think of that. I dropped my jersey off today to get McDavid/97 added. The Oilers won't allow any jerseys to go out until he's official. The woman at the promo store said she had a pile and she would add mine to it.

I didn't ask, but thought it would be 'McDavid'. $100 for six numbers and seven letters you'd think they would do that. :laugh:

You'll get it back and it'll say mCDavID

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
99$ bucks at a promo place.
They stitch it properly, no panini press iron b-crap. U need to supply the jersey though. I hoarded the dark blue post lockout reebok jersey, scooped up at the end of the 2012 season at a game for 29$ Promo place said minimum 2 weeks. Hope I don' t jinx anything. Lol

Last edited:

SchultzSquared*

I ordered mine from NHL.com and it has already shipped as of Friday??? No delay or wait from the Oilers to approve it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad