Are you going to buy a McDavid jersey?

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
I already have three Oilers jerseys and I don't care to add another, no matter who the player. I was a huge fan during the dynasty and don't have a Gretz or Messier jersey either. My brother's name is David and I think he should get one. :)

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Its going to take more than dumb luck to convince me that this team deserves any of my money.

Turning this dumb luck into something of substance and icing a competitive team will need to happen before I financially support this team again.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
I'm not buying **** until they start winning. None of you should buy anything, unless it's fake and doesn't go towards the Oilers.

We lucked out with McDavid. Katz doesn't deserve my money because of it.

I'll spend what I feel like thanks.

I already ordered mine.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I just got the confirmation that mine's been shipped out today! I'm going to wear it all summer. There's no way management is dumb enough to pass on McJesus. Just look at how damn excited they were

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Ok, so if I order the customized named version, it will say "MCDAVID" rather than "McDavid"?

Is that what everyone else is ordering?

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
Have everyone so fars Rookie cards and will be looking for this one as well. One Messier official jersey might just have to buy one of these!

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
If you already ordered it then it doesn't go to the team

Exactly. Which, is fine by me.

I just can't justify buying **** from this organization, especially after this last decade.Do what you want with your money, by all means. It's just crazy to me that people have forgetten the last 9 years, just because of McDavid.

Can't wait to draft him and see him play for this team. I'm a huge fan of his, and wish him all the luck towards helping out the Oilers. Katz and Lowe and their ******** over the last few years is enough for me to keep my money in my pocket though.

Here I come SOO Nurse jersey.

SchultzSquared*

I just got the confirmation that mine's been shipped out today! I'm going to wear it all summer. There's no way management is dumb enough to pass on McJesus. Just look at how damn excited they were

Also same... bought it the other day and excited to wear it

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I'll buy once they make the playoffs. Until then I'm not spending a dime on Oilers tickets/merchandise with or without McDavid.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I might, but I made my own t shirt with his name and number on the back, and the front of it is my avatar :)

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Never bought a jersey with a players name, don't see me starting anytime soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad