Are you going to buy a McDavid jersey?

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Yes and the yellow and blue Erie Otters jersey.

I thought of making that an option in the poll, but I'm really more curious about the Oilers merchandising specifically. They're pretty sharp though. :D

Not yet. I already have three and the last time I got a named jersey... Brodziak was traded.

Don't you dare get a McDavid jersey! :sarcasm:

I think I might even have to get my cat a McDavid shirt. I detest dressing animals up unless it's protection from the elements, but yeah, that might happen. :laugh:

Will he be #97?

I would think so. It'll look so awesome. :yo:

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Probably not, but if I did it won't be until there is a management change. I haven't given a cent to the Oilers in a few years and I wont until progress is made.

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
I've ordered a knockoff in order to have it in time for the draft, but an official one will be on its way for the start of the season.

Also, my wife is pregnant, and we're discussing child names. Should I push for "Connor" or "McDavid" as a boy name?

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
I've ordered a knockoff in order to have it in time for the draft, but an official one will be on its way for the start of the season.

Also, my wife is pregnant, and we're discussing child names. Should I push for "Connor" or "McDavid" as a boy name?

You should name him Woodrow, that's Connor's middle name. A family thing I guess.

obviously not true, but this world needs more Woodrow's....

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010

McD's Cons

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
hell yah.. and I may even buy an official one rather than a Made in China one off the internet :laugh:

bestmyfeeling

Oct 22, 2010
Better question:

will mcdavid #97 jerseys evey eclipse gretzky #99 jerseys? (or whatever the most sold oilers jersey is of all time)

i know gretzky was the greatest, but there's more ppl in edmonton now, and the NHL is more global and with social media, mass information generation and what not, does it have a chance?

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I'm not buying **** until they start winning. None of you should buy anything, unless it's fake and doesn't go towards the Oilers.

We lucked out with McDavid. Katz doesn't deserve my money because of it.

OilArt

Apr 18, 2015
Although I'm pumped about McDavid, I will be ordering a Nurse jersey instead. That guy is a beast! :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad