Are you a fan of One Team or Multiple?

• One

• Multiple

Results are only viewable after voting.

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
I'm a Penguin fan.

I'm not a Hurricane fan but I am happy when they do well because it makes life more fun where I live (unless they're in direct competition with the Penguins). I have red to wear to the arena if the Pens aren't in town so that I can be a part of the crowd. I suppose they are my second team but other than going to games just to see live hockey, I don't really follow them at all.

There is nothing wrong with people cheering for multiple teams. I just really don't have time to devote to more than one.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Before the thrashers went to Winnipeg, they were my distant #2 which was easy and provided little-to-no conflict. Been back to a 1 team guy for a while now though.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I root for other teams when they're not playing the avs, but the Avs are #1 and would have to do a lot to put that in doubt. But I do like to see teams like the Hawks & Sabres doing well because I live in Chicago & used to live in Buffalo.

Plus when I have the time -- aka not this season -- I usually watch enough of my favorite players' teams to adopt them as 2nd teams as well; which is why I'm still hoping the Oilers can put the team around Drae that he deserves and that if it's not the Avs who come out of the west, that it's Radu's Stars.

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
I typically find a new team to become a die-hard fan of each year. Over the past five years I've cheered on the following:

2019: St. Louis
2018: Washington
2017: Pittsburgh
2016: Pittsburgh
2015: Chicago

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
giphy.gif

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
I typically find a new team to become a die-hard fan of each year. Over the past five years I've cheered on the following:

2019: St. Louis
2018: Washington
2017: Pittsburgh
2016: Pittsburgh
2015: Chicago
Um, that seems to be the definition of "Die Easy". You keep getting reincarnated as a fan of another team.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I cheered for the Rangers most of my life, moved to Winnipeg shortly before the Jets came back. Got season tickets when they came back and now I like 2 teams and I really don't care what anyone thinks about that!

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Multiple teams

Jets

Avalanche from the Forsberg/Sakic era

Bruins

Lightning since the Richards/LeCavalier/ Khabibulin (former Jet) era

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad