Speculation: Are we getting a 3rd jersey?

If we are, what color would you want the base color to be?

• Total voters

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Beats the solid yellow mess they wear now, talk about terrible. I haven't owned a home jersy since the switch.
When I think of us without the yellow jerseys I think of standard def TV and the days of Vokoun and Sullivan. Hell, even the yellow with the navy helmets seems like 10 years ago now.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
When I think of us without the yellow jerseys I think of standard def TV and the days of Vokoun and Sullivan. Hell, even the yellow with the navy helmets seems like 10 years ago now.
I dont care how long it's been, I'll never own one of the ugly things. They may pick up great in the stands but that's about all I can say that's good about them. It's why I'm hoping the 3rds or Winter Classic Jersey is good cause im not thrilled with the current away either and I really need a new one.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I dont care how long it's been, I'll never own one of the ugly things. They may pick up great in the stands but that's about all I can say that's good about them. It's why I'm hoping the 3rds or Winter Classic Jersey is good cause im not thrilled with the current away either and I really need a new one.
I'm not saying either navy or yellow is good or bad. People can like what they want. I personally like the yellow. I'm not crazy about the current white one but it's whatever. And I'm guessing the Winter Classic jersey would just be mainly white and the 3rds will be some type of yellow and navy mix.

I'm also predicting that we'll be the first Winter Classic ever rained out because that's what would happen to us and the league for putting a game in the south.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad