Speculation: Are we getting a 3rd jersey?

If we are, what color would you want the base color to be?

• Total voters

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'm going to make a prediction that when we do get a third it'll be the navy again. When we were still in playoffs I kept seeing navy Preds t-shirts at the front of Target instead of gold and now the draft hat is navy. The team is pushing the color for some reason.

I loved the old navy thirds, but think the team was brilliant to change to gold when they did.

Reactions: PredsV82

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
I'd go navy for the base but throwing it out as there's a rumour the Ducks third will have the old Mighty Ducks logo for their third, I'd be cool with a second Nashville/Tennessee based logo - like maybe the pick secondary logo we use now with the three stars, but in red to reverse the red/blue/white on the shirt. So navy base, white trim, and a three star red and white pick for logo.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
I'd go navy for the base but throwing it out as there's a rumour the Ducks third will have the old Mighty Ducks logo for their third, I'd be cool with a second Nashville/Tennessee based logo - like maybe the pick secondary logo we use now with the three stars, but in red to reverse the red/blue/white on the shirt. So navy base, white trim, and a three star red and white pick for logo.

It's true

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Give me the old blues. OH MY GOD I love that jersey. Change the bluish Pred Head for the gold one. Yaaaaaasssss!

OriginalName

Aug 22, 2016
Imabari, Japan
Honestly, I'd love to see the original jersey come back. That thing was a masterpiece.

Personally, I'd shy away from anything prominently featuring red since so much of the merchandise is already yellow -- the stands'd look like an explosion at the condiment factory.

I actually like the idea of a third-jersey that more prominently features the piano motif. Found this through an image search and it's a really cool design, I think. Maybe something a little more interesting than the "NP" on the chest, though.

nashville-predators
nashville-predators
1025-ryanhaslett-nsh.png

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Honestly, I'd love to see the original jersey come back. That thing was a masterpiece.

Personally, I'd shy away from anything prominently featuring red since so much of the merchandise is already yellow -- the stands'd look like an explosion at the condiment factory.

I actually like the idea of a third-jersey that more prominently features the piano motif. Found this through an image search and it's a really cool design, I think. Maybe something a little more interesting than the "NP" on the chest, though.

nashville-predators
nashville-predators
1025-ryanhaslett-nsh.png

It looks too much like the Blues too be honest.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis

nashville-predators
nashville-predators
1025-ryanhaslett-nsh.png
Change the NP thing to the guitar pick and throw some silver accents where the blue is, and that’s my ideal 3rd jersey.
Still wish they’d do that silver and gold thing I talked about. Maybe with some blue accents in it. Ughhhhh so fire

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
The ColorRush guy did some concepts for the Central today, including the Preds.

It looks a lot like Buffalo's IMO. Also the NP logo isn't great as a main crest.

Honestly, so many teams use blue as a main color it's tough to come up with a new distinct one.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I liked OriginalName's post.

My idea is silver with navy trim (sleeves?) and a few white stripes on the sleeves. You could incorporate the piano keys on the sleeves and around the collar.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I personally liked the navy with plain white logo, a bit boring yes. I would kill for a navy jersey with the mustard cat on it! ooh and laces, im a sucker for laces.

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Black and blue jerseys with Gold outlined Pred head. The gold would stand out like a light in the darkness. I have petitioned @predsident for this jersey.

Reactions: myFialabot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad