Speculation: Are we getting a 3rd jersey?

If we are, what color would you want the base color to be?

• Total voters

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Just a little something I thought would be threadworthy enough since it's offseason.

I'd enjoy a completely fresh design like the red from the state flag used as the base color.
The logo could be modeled after the 3 stars on the state flag as well.

Other design I like would be a yellow on black finish. The color scheme shouts "Pittsburgh" but I think it would work on a Preds jersey as well.

Would you guys buy a jersey which had completely new color combinations that the Preds haven't seen?

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I'd pass on anything which is just the logo on a different background color (or even the alternate perspective sabre tooth logo). Something fresh would definitely appeal more. If it's the 3 stars logo, or even something Music City oriented, that'd be more interesting. Color scheme depends... something sparkly like Vegas, maybe rhinestone-y with the Music City theme, if they did it right. I'm partial to black and silver, but then it will scream LA I suppose. Maybe add a dash of red or yellow in there to differentiate.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
the blue alternates with zero gold/yellow? just the blue and white? was my least favorite out of any jersey we have ever worn in a game. everyone has their own taste though.
No, I do blue with white and gold trim.
Do an alternate logo. Maybe the guitar pick on the front or something.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
the blue alternates with zero gold/yellow? just the blue and white? was my least favorite out of any jersey we have ever worn in a game. everyone has their own taste though.
Most people I've come across in my experience thought those were really good, myself included. Even "thehockeyguy" on Youtube is trying to get one haha. Personally I'd love to bring them back, but then again I hated the mustards. I thought the logo was awful, the shade was terrible, and they were just bad. So I'm also in ther minority on that.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Loved the mustard and although I have two of the blue alternates i didnt like them as well.

Actually think it could be best to try a red, blue and white one for a Tennessee theme with some Nashville tossed in.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Loved the mustard and although I have two of the blue alternates i didnt like them as well.

Actually think it could be best to try a red, blue and white one for a Tennessee theme with some Nashville tossed in.
I kind of like this idea. I'd rather avoid the blue as anything but a secondary/tertiary color considering it's the primary for both Winnipeg and St. Louis. Let's just stay different.

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Meh. Per a mainboards leak 19 teams will be getting 3rd jerseys but we aren't one of them.

Bummer.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
i just really loved our mustards. ive been dying for a third jersey of the likes since we quit wearing that beaut.

The mustards were awesome, and not the least factor was that everyone else hated them. But that's part of the problem. I just dont see how any new 3rd will live up to the mustard.

I had even forgotten the black and blue third, it was so unremarkable/underwhelming.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
The mustards were awesome, and not the least factor was that everyone else hated them. But that's part of the problem. I just dont see how any new 3rd will live up to the mustard.

I had even forgotten the black and blue third, it was so unremarkable/underwhelming.
you ain't kidding with either jersey. man i miss the mustard!!

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Suits me. I didnt want to shell out for another Jersey anyway. Still havent bought the current one, as a matter of fact
Honestly, the more I saw those jerseys along the year the more I started to love them.
Probably the best jersey the team has had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad