Speculation: Are we getting a 3rd jersey?

If we are, what color would you want the base color to be?

• Total voters

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
I've thought the same thing that it might be testing the waters for 3rd jersey...or a complete logo overhaul. I'm a Tiger's fan, and one of my favorite logos is their front facing Tiger with the circle around it. Maybe it's because I grew up with it.

Attachments

• 56dc3183a83f16745dd0edf8cb2bb881.jpg
    56dc3183a83f16745dd0edf8cb2bb881.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 6

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
I'm very interested in what this post used to say ;)

I came across a tweet from the Canes announcing their 3rd jersey that included the schedule of when they will be wearing it. I somehow read it as the schedule of when teams will release their 3rd jerseys

:confused::oops:

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
I came across a tweet from the Canes announcing their 3rd jersey that included the schedule of when they will be wearing it. I somehow read it as the schedule of when teams will release their 3rd jerseys

:confused::oops:
Hmm.. I can easily see why you edited the original out :laugh:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Am I the only one who doesnt like the mural? Im no artist by any means but this looks like a child's drawing, and theyre doing several through out the city I hear
I hate to criticize because I couldn't do as well as that myself and I'm very much of the "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" crowd. But since you asked, my constructive criticism is that it could be improved by using more depth and less saturation of the colors in the painting. It needs some gradiation to soften the yellow and blue and white, and should incorporate dimension to remove some of the coloring book/2D aspects. My goal would be for it to look like it was literally coming out of the building, and on that criterion it misses the mark.

It's a difficult assignment. The Pred Head that drops from the arena rafters is kind of a weird looking critter looking straight on. But if you're going to paint a mural of it on a major downtown building to represent the team within, it needs to look more finished than it does.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Not surprising. Look how many times these boards have speculated about a new alternate over the years.

Has anyone figured the over/under on what percentage of Preds fans will instantly proclaim that they will never buy it?

I can assure you it will be the ugliest jersey ever to be created when the design is released. Then it will hit the shelves and it will be ‘a little better’ in person. Finally, once half of the people here actually own one, it will be ‘pretty awesome and I wish they made these more often’

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Navy to royal blue as a main color is a logical guess. With the change in colors for the Sounds it is possible to do a red/white/blue tie in to all the pro teams in the city.

I miss the old mustards but don't expect them to return. White is a possibility .. spaceman silver would be a far out of the box grab.

Reactions: adsfan

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
There are options for the base color.

We've always had a predominantly white jersey yet still had the white version of the navy alts produced for off-ice events. The mustard was an off the color palette move complete with a different take on the crest. Sometime in the summer, we'll get a grand reveal. At some point, I'll probably buy one to go with the rest of the Preds sweaters in my closets.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015

someone posted this concept on Reddit.

I like it a lot. Like someone in the comments said, just move the guitar picks to the shoulders and remove the Nashville text from the stripe and v'oila.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad