Speculation: Are the Vancouver Canucks going to Take Another Run at PK Subban

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
It all depends on the ask. If we can get him for (par example) Stetcher or Hutton with a 2nd or 3rd pick and a Pearson or Baertschi level forward then it's stupid not to take Nashville up on their offer.

Reactions: Peen

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
It all depends on the ask. If we can get him for (par example) Stetcher or Hutton with a 2nd or 3rd pick and a Pearson or Baertschi level forward then it's stupid not to take Nashville up on their offer.
We would have to add alot more than either of those hypotheticals. That's for sure.

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
Nashville has resign Josi. Getting rid of $9 mil with no retention would be huge for them. I think the price could be better than expected

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Nashville has resign Josi. Getting rid of $9 mil with no retention would be huge for them. I think the price could be better than expected

Remember this is the GM that had an advantage in the Sutter trade because Pittsburgh had to get rid of him for cap reasons. He traded away the better player on a better contract, traded a higher pick and added a prospect. I have zero faith that Benning has the ability to take advantage of a teams cap situation to lower the value.

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
Remember this is the GM that had an advantage in the Sutter trade because Pittsburgh had to get rid of him for cap reasons. He traded away the better player on a better contract, traded a higher pick and added a prospect. I have zero faith that Benning has the ability to take advantage of a teams cap situation to lower the value.
Kinda thought of that as I hit send

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad