Are the Leafs built to compete and win?

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
The Leafs are #1 in most goals for (34) and #5 worst in most goals against (30) and that is not a recipe for success by outscoring your mistakes as a strategy. IMO
I too have regarded 'goal differential' as a decent measuring stick! However, I have never checked to see how many Cup winners ended the season with the greatest spread in goals!

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
The Jets just get no criticism. They are the darlings of the NHl despite the constant narrative the media loves the Leafs. All I read everyday is how the Leafs are about to lose all their young players due to the cap and their D is horrific.
Everything is not perfect with the Jets at all. They themselves have big-time cap issues and they are not playing very well. And they are hands-down Canada's pick to win the cap.
Small market thin-skinned fans! (in spite of the weather!)Go easy on them,they have a good team on paper ,so expectations are as high there( if not higher) than with the Leafs!

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
The Leafs are #1 in most goals for (34) and #5 worst in most goals against (30) and that is not a recipe for success by outscoring your mistakes as a strategy. IMO

why can't you ever post straight? it's like impossible for you, even when it's so easy, and when misleading is so unnecessary.

GF/gm: 3.80 (#2)
GA/gm: 3.20 (#19)
GDiff: +0.60 (#9)
SV%: .900 (#19)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad