Are the Habs divers?

3low5*

To me it makes sense. The first offender is in a position and has intent to trip the other player who, upon seeing this, embelishes his fall or straight up lets himself fall down. So the ref calls the first guy for his trip and the 2nd guy for selling the trip too much.

Yes, but the only way you are ever going to discourage the embellishment is to send just that one guy to the box. Otherwise, the player knows that the worst case scenario is it's a 4 on 4 so he is not hurting his team.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
The best option open to the fans that support hockey and their teams is to be impartial and PVR all the questionable plays and calls. Make a montage of these in all games they watch throughout these playoffs, instead of focusing on all of the goals and great plays. Put the focus on all the impurities of the sport on their biggest stage, to effect change for the future of our sport. In this way all fans in every city can be assured of watching hockey played the way it was intended to be seen.

The fans are the paying customers and only an outcry by fans everywhere, will effect changes, ones that can only assure sportsmanship & hockey displayed in all of it's glory.

Stickhandling, shooting, checking, goaltending and all of the tremendous playing and true sportsmanship,. No more cheating/embellishment like it's a part of being sportsmanship, I can't imagine a World Chess match, where one player glances away and his opponent takes a piece off of the board, and wins the match!

Basically that's how San Jose Sharks fans must have felt watching the poor calls made by the refs, leading to the 5 on 3 penalties that led to a momentum swing once again in their series hopes.:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead The looks of disgust on GM Doug Wilson, Joe Thornton and Dan Boyle's faces said more than words could ever speak, frustration isn't even close to what they must feel at the goings on in that series. As a fan I was disgusted and fully expect to see a lot more of the same. What logical person could expect change without a clamor from fans everywhere, expressing their dismay! Bring on the heat fans that want change, it may not happen in my lifetime but maybe in yours.

Last edited:

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
http://tvasports.ca/hockey/canadiens/des-chandails-cinglants-sur-le-canadien-1052014

1zbs5kj.png

Hermamoud

Feb 21, 2008

http://www.montrealgazette.com/spor...ien+dive+team+makes+splash/9798128/story.html

Subban's dad bought one!

“I saw this shirt and I looked closely. I saw ‘76’ and I read it and I saw what it said. My wife laughed. My son Malcolm is here and he laughed, too,†Karl Subban said.

“So I said ‘I better buy one.’ I know the fans here are having fun. And I want to have some fun with it, too. But really that’s all it’s about,†he said.

“It’s about having fu.â€

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad