Reactions: HabsQC

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Vegas should have won game 2, fleury cost them the game

We now have 2-2 series with the isles and tampa, thread was way to premature

...so Eric Staal's horrid giveaway just over 3 minutes into the 2nd Period that gave the Knights a 1-0 gift didn't do anything to aide Vegas, but Fleury's horrid giveaway with just under 2 minutes left in regulation gifted the game to Montreal despite it being the tying goal...Ooooooookay...:laugh:

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
...so Eric Staal's horrid giveaway just over 3 minutes into the 2nd Period that gave the Knights a 1-0 gift didn't do anything to aide Vegas, but Fleury's horrid giveaway with just under 2 minutes left in regulation gifted the game to Montreal despite it being the tying goal...Ooooooookay...:laugh:

Yes and I stand by what I said, the Knights had the lead with, like you said, 2 minutes to go

That doesn't happen Vegas probably wins

Don't forget the shot differential either

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Yes and I stand by what I said, the Knights had the lead with, like you said, 2 minutes to go

That doesn't happen Vegas probably wins

Don't forget the shot differential either

...check the high danger chances...throwing 30 muffins at the net doesn't mean squat; ask Montreal, we did it all the time in the regular season...also, if you discount the Staal bonehead play like you want to discount the Fleury one, the game is still tied 1-1 and goes to OT anyway...so...:laugh:

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
...check the high danger chances...throwing 30 muffins at the net doesn't mean squat; ask Montreal, we did it all the time in the regular season...also, if you discount the Staal bonehead play like you want to discount the Fleury one, the game is still tied 1-1 and goes to OT anyway...so...:laugh:

I saw some pretty huge saves from Price

But muffins?

That's like...your opinion man :naughty:

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Islanders are winning this series.

from your lips to gods ears. Been a die hard islanders fan since birth. Hockey is my favorite sport. We’re a hockey family. I was born right after the dynasty so in my 30+ years I haven’t gotten to witness too much isles success and never a Stanley cup. I would cry if they made it and if they did the unthinkable and won a cup I could die peacefully.

PolishPrince21

Mar 4, 2015
LI
from your lips to gods ears. Been a die hard islanders fan since birth. Hockey is my favorite sport. We’re a hockey family. I was born right after the dynasty so in my 30+ years I haven’t gotten to witness too much isles success and never a Stanley cup. I would cry if they made it and if they did the unthinkable and won a cup I could die peacefully.
Born in July 84, they passed the torch to the oilers 5 weeks before I was born , I would like it too.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007

I do feel that Vegas deserved game 2 and 3. They dominated for 60 minutes last night and deserved to win in regulation. But that's hockey. Next game Price could get shelled for 6 or 7 suddenly and then everyone will panic etc. lol. Every game is different.

Nolanitis

Feb 19, 2007
NYC
Neither team is necessarily done. But I think Vegas has a better chance than the Islanders.

The Knights issues are more fixable than the Islanders issues, or have a greater chance of being fixed.
have to disagree with you, Knights problem is loss of top center...

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
(if the Isles advance) I don't have a preference for which team to face. I respect both the Habs and the Knights, but I think both teams are less than the Lightning.

What the Knights have done since inception is very impressive. Would root for them if Isles don't advance.

Reactions: cavs

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If the Isles and Habs do go to the the finals, they’ll have earned it. Both have beaten and are competing against great teams.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal

Fleury couldn't do anything in the ot goal.
Staal could've cost the habs game with his direct pass to Roy

Habs should've not made the playoffs
Habs should've not won against Toronto
Habs should've not won against Winnipeg
Habs should've not won game 2 and 3.

Reactions: cavs and HabsQC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad