Waived: Arcobello Put on Waivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nfumass

Oct 2, 2004
Ma
Yes I do. I am a professional sports bettor. That's my job. I basically need to know every single player in every sport so I can make money. So from the bench at AS Roma to the minor leagues of the San Francisco Giants, to the bottom feeding 4th liners in the NHL, to Millwall ownership situation etc etc etc.....to make money, I need to know everything to have the knowledge to make money. I need to hit over 70% of my bets to make a living.

So in short:
Arco = GARBAGE
Klink = GARBAGE
Goc = bad 4th liner who can penalty kill
Sill = GARBAGE
Adams = slightly less bad 4th liner than Goc who can penalty kill at cheaper cost

70%? Nice to meet you billy walters, you spend time posting at hockeysfuture?

If your not billy Walters then Your full of ****, hitting at 70% on sports betting is absolutely impossible. The odds of hitting over 70% in sports betting is 1 Trillion to one.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Yes I do. I am a professional sports bettor. That's my job. I basically need to know every single player in every sport so I can make money. So from the bench at AS Roma to the minor leagues of the San Francisco Giants, to the bottom feeding 4th liners in the NHL, to Millwall ownership situation etc etc etc.....to make money, I need to know everything to have the knowledge to make money. I need to hit over 70% of my bets to make a living.

So in short:
Arco = GARBAGE
Klink = GARBAGE
Sill = GARBAGE
Adams = slightly less bad 4th liner than Goc who can penalty kill at cheaper cost

:laugh:

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven

So in short:
Arco = GARBAGE
Klink = GARBAGE
Sill = GARBAGE

I love this forum so much, just when you think you are having a bad day, something hilariously ***** like this comes along and makes you smile.

Last edited by a moderator:

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com

So in short:
Arco = GARBAGE
Klink = GARBAGE
Sill = GARBAGE

Lmao this is incredible

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Prime stuff right here. I'm so happy right now.

OnllHtP.jpg

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Man... wow. We really nailed this thread. Arco is gone. Nobody cares. This thread turned into an awful poop fest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad