Waived: Arcobello Put on Waivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeautiPhil

Toronto Sun Model
Nov 23, 2010
Virginia
Sad that it's him before Adams. Oh well. Nothing lost. Hoping he clears just in case a 2nd wave of injuries kicks in.

Hottubber

Feb 9, 2010
If they were gonna waive him as soon as they got healthy, why wouldn't they have just left Rust in the lineup or recalled Megna?

Chili Goal

Professor of Goonism
May 27, 2009
he brought literally nothing to the table IMO. chris conner v3.0. that he spent any time at all on Malkin's wing makes me question HCMJ's decision making, which has become so Bylsma-esque of late.

not sure where we are at WRT the 50 contract limit, but here's hoping he (somehow) doesn't clear waivers so that we aren't at all limited in that regard.

penguins2946*

Meh oh well. He has talent, but he's just too small to use it. Him clearing and reporting to WBS would be a huge boost for them. That's a good sign for Comeau to be back soon.

Also, did anyone else notice Harrington got sent down to WBS yesterday? I didn't see a thread about it.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Meh oh well. He has talent, but he's just too small to use it. Him clearing and reporting to WBS would be a huge boost for them. That's a good sign for Comeau to be back soon.

Also, did anyone else notice Harrington got sent down to WBS yesterday? I didn't see a thread about it.

I saw it on Rotoworld last night, but didn't care enough to even mention it.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
So I wonder who the next small waiver pickup will be to continue the Penguin tradition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln