Waived: Arcobello Put on Waivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael8771*

They Keep Sill and waive him? Ok, more ineptitude on display by this mickey mouse organIzation. That's ok I'll laugh at them tomorrow against the wings when I'm eating up free food in one of the suites. MJ and Morehouse burn in hell!!!

Russian Factor

Jan 8, 2015
Pittsburgh
Idiotic. And before people tell me this doesn't matter... OK, well, sure. But each of these little "eh doesn't matter the guy isn't that important" moves adds up. Guys that would've made a better bottom six keep going by the wayside while bums stick around and eventually get slotted back in. Klink, Goc, Arco... guys who actually contribute to good team possession with an occasional touch of scoring. This stuff matters come playoffs

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Best of luck to him. He didn't fill a need for the team. Arcobello will go to Milwaukee.

Basically. I don't hate what he does, but I never understood what he was meant to be doing for us, especially when we have Ebbett, who's an older, more-accomplished model of the same car with worse wheels.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
He'd be a huge boost for WBS and John Hynes deserves it. I hope he clears just for that reason and he's still a decent depth guy to have still.

Only guy i saw in the Waiver thread saying they wanted him was a Winnipeg poster.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Funny how he was part of a lineup that simply couldn't be changed because of a two game streak, and now he's basically off the team.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Yeah that's the oddest part. He plays 3 games straight over Bennett and is then waived.

Haha....maybe GMJR saw MJ playing Arco 3 games with Malkin, and said, "aw hell no". ......and just decided to eliminate the problem at the source.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
It could be more about Comeau and not wanting to sit Sadams.

Kunitz - Crosby - Perron
Comeau - Malkin - Hornqvist
Spaling - Sutter - Downie
Sill - Lapierre - Adams
Bennett

It's definitely more about Comeau. Just saying they CHOSE to play Arco over Bennett and they obviously don't think much of Arco. The whole thing with Bennett is just odd.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
It's definitely more about Comeau. Just saying they CHOSE to play Arco over Bennett and they obviously don't think much of Arco. The whole thing with Bennett is just odd.

Oh. Yeah, it continues to make no sense. The hierarchy is bizarre right now.

Adams (bunch of other players around here above or below the prince)
Sill
Arcobello
Bennett

Giant Yankee Pens

May 17, 2010
Oh. Yeah, it continues to make no sense. The hierarchy is bizarre right now.

Adams (bunch of other players around here above or below the prince)
Sill
Arcobello
Bennett

I think they really just hold Beau to a higher standard and feel sitting him and the teaching him is the best way to develop him. Plus they had back to back shutouts and weren't gonna change the lineup until they lost. Not saying I agree with them, but I think that's how the organization feels about the situation with Bennett. Wednesday will be telling.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Remember, he cleared wavers to get to us, more or less. I doubt there is a team above us looking for a guy like him.

Jets fan here. Last time, our forward depth didn't look great, but still manageable, and we didn't have enough roster spots. Right now, the Kane situation is just wrecking our depth completely. On Sunday, Lowry had the flu and we had to play this guy. I would pick Arco up immediately, and I have seen several Jets fans agreeing with this.

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
They Keep Sill and waive him? Ok, more ineptitude on display by this mickey mouse organIzation. That's ok I'll laugh at them tomorrow against the wings when I'm eating up free food in one of the suites. MJ and Morehouse burn in hell!!!

If I stand beneath the suite, will you drop down some free chicken tenders? Would be much appreciated.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
Not to beat a dead horse here, but I can't imagine this scenario on a different team.

No team except for the Penguins would waive a guy who has played on the 2nd line three days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad